Thoughts about the Denpa men series...?

• Thread starter Mysteryrune
  • Start date
Mysteryrune

Mysteryrune

NintenPedia Member
Towns Folk
I have all 3 games and I think they're awesome. I like the story, I like the battles, I love the music too, and I especially love the fact that you can't get the same denpa man as someone else unless you go to the same spot which I think is pretty neat. But I was wondering is there any one else who shares my opinion?

I've only played the demo, but it's generally considered cute. The problem is that I got difficulty to collect Denpa Men via wifi (and don't want to pick QR code).

Cmiiw, but @PersonSP played the series (or one of the title), too. Let's hear another opinion :cat:

I've only played the demo, but it's generally considered cute. The problem is that I got difficulty to collect Denpa Men via wifi (and don't want to pick QR code).

Cmiiw, but @PersonSP played the series (or one of the title), too. Let's hear another opinion :cat:
Yes I did. (Thanks for tagging me :D) I even wrote a review on it! (It's on the main site or just click here) It one of the first review I wrote. I only got the latest. I really love that game. I finished the mainstory a while back but now I'm still doing the sidequests (there are LOADS of them.) I'm considering buying the other games as well but from what I've seen I'm not really sure if I should. I think this one is the best so far.

I've only played 3/4 of Denpa Men 3 Rise of Digitoll and so far it seems like a pretty descent game, I love the idea of finding different denpa men at different places, although the gameplay can start to get repetitive, it seems to have quite a few cool concepts and ideas. Just warning you guys though, this game could go from very easy to very hard in seconds.
From my experience(so far)I would give this game a 7/10

If you want hard really fast play the first game that gets tough fast. I had the benefit of a extremely good denpa man who I have taken through all the games but he got extremely debuffed in the third game he just became so slow it sucked he was a reviver who was named Justin.(My hero was Tom for all 3 games)

Back