Thoughts about todays Nintendo Direct

• Thread starter BathSoap
  • Start date
BathSoap

BathSoap

I'm Not A Pikachu
Towns Folk
We got a load of new info surronding amiibo and other games. What is everyone most excited for? How do you think amiibos will be used in Kirby Rainbow Curse? I was kinda expecting Majoras Mask 3D to be announced, but man that trailer was spooky. I also really love the look of that new F-Zero track. And the Amiibos giving racer outfits such as Kirby, Samus, and Fox just adds even more to the Mario Kart 8 X Nintendo aspect. How did Xenoblade look to everyone?

What is everyone most excited for?
I'm most excited for Majoras Mask 3D, Xenoblade Chronicles X and of course, Splatoon. At first I thought Xenoblade Chronicles X was just a spaceship fighting game, but the overworld sold me.

I don't really care about the amiibos and I dislike the drawing of rainbows in the new Kirby game for the Wii U. The MK8 DLC isn't anything new and I was really looking forward to some information about games that we know nothing about such as Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem :/ The Toad game also looks interesting. It's much more than I expected for a $60 game tbh...

There are better Directs but this one wasn't all that bad imo.

I think Kirby and the Rainbow Curse looks cool, but it isn't anything new. I would have liked to see a new Kirby game like return to Dreamland, because rainbow Curse just seems like a Wii u version of the DS one and that's a bit diasapointing The Xenoblade game looks really beautiful. the overworld for that game looks like some of the best graphics I have seen on the Wii U. and I skipped over the part for Toad Treasure Tracker, because that game does not interest me in any way.

I'm excited for Majora's Mask 3D :D (Who isn't? :p ) and Persona Q: Shadow of the labyrinth.
This Nintendo Direct would have brought smiles and happiness to Nintendo fans all over the world, don't you think?
Even though I don't have a Wii U, I am looking forward to Xenoblade Chronicles X. It looks a lot like GTA V to me, from the pictures Ive seen,

and Persona Q: Shadow of the labyrinth.
Hold on a sec.. That was in the Direct? o_O (I think I missed that)

Hold on a sec.. That was in the Direct? o_O (I think I missed that)
Yup, it was. Not much anyways, no new trailers were revealed. It just showcased the Persona Q- themed 3DS.

Majora's Mask!!!! Plus Project Steam looks pretty cool

Majora's Mask was the only thing that interested me. The Toad game looks interesting, but Not on my must buy list. Wish there were more info about ORAS, but all will be revealed soon since the game will come out in about two weeks.

Back