SSB for 3DS Thoughts for improving ssb43ds

• Thread starter QuestlyQuest
  • Start date
QuestlyQuest

QuestlyQuest

Pokemon Master
Towns Folk
One thing about ssb43ds is that it's almost perfect. but tyere's some things that i just dont like, u know? so, here, u can write things u like and things u dont like about ssb43ds.

Things I like: the gamplay and style of the game and the community

Things I don't like: trash players and people that think the game is perfect. Oh, and people that play smash 3ds

Improvements I would make:
  • No challenges that require Streetpasses as you cannot unlock everything without doing said challenge (unless game comes with Ethernet cable).
  • Better skins. Like a Ness Magicant skin, more Wario skins, brighter Sonic skins.
  • add the Miiverse stage
  • (same for Wii U version) add Pokémon TCG/Pokémon Colosseum/Stadium music
  • Buff Lucario because I still think he's bad
  • Create Custom Stages
  • Adventure/Emissary mode
  • Online Smash Run

I haven't seen the special brawl in the 3DS version. That's pretty much all I can think of.

I would put in better stages, the ones it has are rather unmemorable to be, unlike those in Brawl.

Remove all traces of third-party stuff.

Story mode like the Subspace Emissary, that thing was love, seriously.

More first party characters and content.

That said, it will most certainly not happen.

I would put in better stages, the ones it has are rather unmemorable to be, unlike those in Brawl.

Remove all traces of third-party stuff.

Story mode like the Subspace Emissary, that thing was love, seriously.

More first party characters and content.

That said, it will most certainly not happen.
You know how many 3rd parties helped developed the game, right? If you got rid of all traces of 3rd party, the game would be so much worse

You know how many 3rd parties helped developed the game, right? If you got rid of all traces of 3rd party, the game would be so much worse
You can blame most problems in the game for that, then. If Sega's retarded programming team laid a finger on it, now you know the reason behind every single framerate dip and glitches there are.

For a future Smash game they'll hopefully do everything in-house, no need to outsource

You can blame most problems in the game for that, then. If Sega's retarded programming team laid a finger on it, now you know the reason behind every single framerate dip and glitches there are.

For a future Smash game they'll hopefully do everything in-house, no need to outsource
You shouldn't talk smack about a team's programming when I doubt you could do any better.

And 2, Sakurai went to them to ask for input for the game to make it better. HAL is also considered a 3rd party as well as the company Sakurai is part of, which published the game. And if you say all 3rd parties, that means a clean wipe of the roster (more than you realize), music, and stages.

You shouldn't talk smack about a team's programming when I doubt you could do any better.

And 2, Sakurai went to them to ask for input for the game to make it better. HAL is also considered a 3rd party as well as the company Sakurai is part of, which published the game. And if you say all 3rd parties, that means a clean wipe of the roster (more than you realize), music, and stages.
The "See if you can do better" thing isn't really a good argument, by that measure, calling every single invention bad ought to incite that, even plain bad things (Superman 64, Zelda CD-i...)

And, Nintendo are the owners of the Intellectual Properties of Smash, Kirby and others, so cutting out HAL wouldn't kill Smash.

The "See if you can do better" thing isn't really a good argument, by that measure, calling every single invention bad ought to incite that, even plain bad things (Superman 64, Zelda CD-i...)

And, Nintendo are the owners of the Intellectual Properties of Smash, Kirby and others, so cutting out HAL wouldn't kill Smash.
SORA Ltd, the company that made it. And any trace would essentially mean cutting out Nintendo's own characters. Since they have had games that included 3rd party companies.

And just so you know; Bandai Namco and SORA Ltd. are the ones that make the super smash bros series, which are 3rd parties, while Nintendo only publishes them. You can't say "all trace of 3rd party" because then the whole game would come falling apart.

One thing about ssb43ds is that it's almost perfect. but tyere's some things that i just dont like, u know? so, here, u can write things u like and things u dont like about ssb43ds.
some things to improve super smash bros for 3ds is make the game more balanced (dlc characters are to op) and the update stole all my blocks whats up with that nintendo.

some things to improve super smash bros for 3ds is make the game more balanced (dlc characters are to op) and the update stole all my blocks whats up with that nintendo.
Because the update is what contains the DLC, and online play would have varied from hard to impossible to make :p

one thing i would like is being able to use miis in online for glory mode. that would be cool

Back