Thoughts on 8 accounts on Nintendo switch

• Thread starter freezebot
  • Start date
freezebot

freezebot

PineappleDoggo <3
Towns Folk
Well its been rumored that the Nintendo switch or Nintendo nx will have up to eight accounts available. I'm pretty excited about this because if it works like I think it will then it will be amazing. Because I have a pretty big family and i personally dont like sharing accounts and if it keeps your downloaded games and data on your account then that can make a lot less room for arguments. So what do you think about having eight accounts on the switch?

I think that´s actually pretty good. In my case, I only live with my girlfriend but as you say, I don´t like sharing save data with others or taking their save and going on with the game. There is also another matter with the 8 accounts issue, I think you can actually tie each account to a different región. In that case, you would be able to check out other región game listings.

I think that eight accounts is plenty for pretty much anyone. Seriously, it would take an awfully big family to fill up the system. I know that the WiiU had twelve, but the WiiU was much less of a handheld than the Switch, and handheld simply do not need as many accounts on one device.

Back