Thoughts On Cube Creator 3D

• Thread starter VGCoolKid
  • Start date
VGCoolKid

VGCoolKid

Famous YouTuber (30 subs)
Towns Folk
First of all WOW Just WOW all i can say is WOW. And if you don't know what i mean watch this.
This is just an indie version of minecraft. I love minecraft it is probably my favorite game. I have always wanted minecraft on the 3ds but not like this so many games are copying mincraft now but this is to far I think a lot of people will buy this because of its similarities to mincraft but i think it will be a flop like sonic boom rise of lyric. That game Stunk also this game Cube Creator 3D is more like Survival Craft on the iphone but that is a copy of minecraft so let me know what you think about this new Indie Game

Although it's pretty much a copy game of the game Minecraft :p I still think that it is quite worth the price and I've played the demo and it was pretty amazing , it had most of the features . I also like the survival mode as well so I think that this was a good game since I was waiting for a minecraft like game for the 3ds :p

I honestly didn't have a pleasant experience but DANG! That 3d was SPECTACULAR!!! EVEN ON A NEW 3DS!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not getting it, looks dumb. Quite frankly, looks like a downgrade of MineCraft. I played the demo, but I got so bored, I couldn't keep going. Maybe the full version looks 'Okay', but, I'm not getting it, no chance. Even if someone tells me it's AMAZING, I ain't gonna waste my cash. I'll stick with buying Majora.

Reactions: Alpha Harry
Well you have to consider that:
A) there will probably NEVER be an official Minecraft game on 3ds
B) even if this is a major flop, it will never be on the same level as Boom. People actually expected Boom to be good, and that was a game in an established franchise. This is just some small indie game, at worse, it will just quiet go unnoticed
C) It's not like they're charging tons of money for this. This is 5 bucks, and as stated before, it's not likely to make tons of money.

I played the demo and it was super boring. even if its only $5 im still not buying it.

I honestly didn't have a pleasant experience but DANG! That 3d was SPECTACULAR!!! EVEN ON A NEW 3DS!!!!!!!!!!
Why "Even" on a new 3DS? I wasn't aware that the 3D is supposed to be less nice on a new 3DS? o_O

Last edited:
i haven't tried it (the demo) but this it even have multyplayer?

Wow the 3D graphics on the game is amazing. Even if it is a remodel of minecraft it still looks like fun. Although I think it's a New 3DS exclusive and I don't have the New 3DS or any money to buy it:cry:

@np2016 It is not a New 3Ds exclusive ;) At the end of the trailer, you can see that it's not :)

I'm not getting it, looks dumb. Quite frankly, looks like a downgrade of MineCraft.
I wasn't really expecting something better on the 3DS :p

I must admit though, it looks interesting. I'm sure people who do not have a PC that can run the game or a gaming console will enjoy it if they were ever curious about Minecraft. Online multiplayer will be fantastic as well >.<)/ (hopefully that's a thing in this game).

@np2016 It is not a New 3Ds exclusive ;) At the end of the trailer, you can see that it's not :)
:eek:
There is a god

Well you have to consider that:
A) there will probably NEVER be an official Minecraft game on 3ds
B) even if this is a major flop, it will never be on the same level as Boom. People actually expected Boom to be good, and that was a game in an established franchise. This is just some small indie game, at worse, it will just quiet go unnoticed
C) It's not like they're charging tons of money for this. This is 5 bucks, and as stated before, it's not likely to make tons of money.
A) was one of my thoughts exactly , I was pretty amazed at such a cheap price although I most likely think that the content won't be as much but the game is very simplistic so I'll give it that . It's a nice game for its price although not exactly the best and greatest as Minecraft .

It looks like a messup version of survivalcraft :eek: I mean it is really cool they made it in to a 3DS/3D and all, but it is missing way too many features, graphics are kinda por, etc. I give it a rating of 6/10 :p

It Doesn't Have Multiplayer... Can't Believe I WASTED Money On THIS.. NOW I CAN'T GET MEWTWO WHY GOD WHY

Reactions: Mizunil
I have a 50/50 rating on Cube Creator 3D. That game reminds me of Minecraft and I like Minecraft. The problem I have with it: I think it's definitely going to get boring after a long time of playing that game.

I got the demo and only played it a couple of times. I got bored of it quickly and deleted the demo. The controls were very hard for me to use them. I think that you can use the new 3ds xl for a better experience with this game. I hate clones of games. There are way too many minecraft clones. I have seen like over 20 different clones of minecraft already on computer and a tablet.

I got the demo and only played it a couple of times. I got bored of it quickly and deleted the demo. The controls were very hard for me to use them. I think that you can use the new 3ds xl for a better experience with this game. I hate clones of games. There are way too many minecraft clones. I have seen like over 20 different clones of minecraft already on computer and a tablet.
You know, by that logic, Pokemon is technically a clone of shin megami tensei, since that did the whole "collect all the monsters" first. Do you hate Pokemon now?

You know, by that logic, Pokemon is technically a clone of shin megami tensei, since that did the whole "collect all the monsters" first. Do you hate Pokemon now?
no i dont hate pokemon i just hate minecraft clones

Looks awesome. I'm not really into minecraft, but this game just looks like an indie version of minecraft. I mean, there won't be a minecraft on the 3ds, but this is the closest thing. I love the idea of it to be honest, maybe I should consider getting it..when I have the money

Back