Virtual Console Thoughts on Golden Sun?

• Thread starter BjFauble
  • Start date
BjFauble

BjFauble

Fighting in a Sack
Banned User
So I bought this game on the eShop when it came out and I just started playing it, my god it's amazing. I never played it or the 2 sequels for reasons I don't know, but this game is great.

Other than Pokémon, I don't think I've ever been so invested in an RPG before. The story is fantastic, the characters are memorable, the sprites look amazing, the camera angles in the battles make it look like the sprites are 3D, the summoning system is fun and there are so many different ways to use your Djinn that it makes you want to switch them to different characters all of the time.

Did I forget to mention the SOUNDTRACK?!? This game has one of, if not THE best soundtracks I have ever heard in my life. I'm not too far in the game (just finished the first lighthouse), but yeah, this game is simply amazing. Can't recommend it enough to any RPG fans.

Just goes to show you how amazing the GBA was.

This is good, very good! I just said this today in a post.

"That's what I love about Virtual Console games, they open up older series that have been forgotten by the newest generation, drawing people into getting some amazing sequels and craving for more."

I love Golden Sun, it's an amazing game. I honestly can't remember it too well because I played it in 2009, but all I remember is I had tons of fun with it, this game is a fantastic RPG, and it has an amazing story line, the entire concept of the game is amazing.

Back