Thoughts on Kirby Fighters Deluxe.?

• Thread starter zekiebouy
  • Start date
zekiebouy

zekiebouy

Ex(zach)ly
Towns Folk
I read a thread,well,I'd say about 2 weeks ago talking about two new kirby games coming out for the 3DS. Kirby Fighters Deluxe and Dedede's Drum Dash. So, as a lot of you know now, they are both on the 3DS as full games! They started off as mini games in Kirby Triple Deluxe and got so popular they just had to make full games! So now they're out, what do you think of them? They are quite cheap ($7.49) and are made by the same man who is in charge of making the smash brothers games (atleast KFD is made by him, not sure about DDD...) I own KFD and personally love it thus far! What do you guys think?

I love kirby eversince from gameboys until now..there is where I had about $10.00 for my credit in eshop and want ro find some nice game, I search the content a found thi KFD however I turns up next page and saw blazblue clone phantasma ..confuse which one to chose and decide to buy the blazblue.. Great game but at one time there is a moment that I feel so regret not buying the KFD.. Those graphics in KFD is good ,not a waste buying one I thought..

Reactions: zekiebouy
I loved the original Kirby the Fighters on Triple Deluxe, so it came as somewhat of a surprise to me that Nintendo did as little as they did when making a full game out of it. I mean, all they really did was add some more power-ups and like one new mode. Wouldn't it have been cool to see like an online competitive mode or something?

These tiny minigames have made the 3ds the ultimate console to play kirby, as there is a game for all kinds of gamers. There is normal kirby games, 2d fighting both coop and vs, a 3d adventure game, a 3d fighting game, and a rhythm game.

I'm glad that Kirby Fighters Deluxe do make it as standalone games along with others like Team Kirby Clash Deluxe and Dedede's Drum Dash Deluxe. I find this almost akin to Super Smash Bros. in a way, except with the health bar and that it's more centered on Kirby's copy abilities.

I'm glad that Kirby Fighters Deluxe do make it as standalone games along with others like Team Kirby Clash Deluxe and Dedede's Drum Dash Deluxe. I find this almost akin to Super Smash Bros. in a way, except with the health bar and that it's more centered on Kirby's copy abilities.
I watched a video about it and it does look a lot like Smash Bros except full of Kirbies (Kirbys? Kirby?).

Back