Thoughts on milestones for the Smash series

• Thread starter Talkative_Tween
  • Start date
Talkative_Tween

Talkative_Tween

Aspiring Kawaii Boyo
Towns Folk
I made a YouTube video (not like you'll see it soon because my video editor requires you to pay $8 to upload more than 30 seconds of edited video)
about the 5 characters in Brawl that had the most impact on the new characters and gameplay in the later Smash Bros games so now I'm curious about what people around here think inspired/impacted the elements in the newer Smash Bros. games. (Hope I'm making any sense)
Thumbnail-1566172642704.jpg

Probably the Smash Fighter Ballot is the reason for the characters in the game. Other than that it was Sakurai's idea and the games basic concept has never changed.

Reactions: Talkative_Tween
I think that the coolest mechanic introduced by a character was the duo mechanic mby Ice Climbers in Melee. Now we have Duck Hunt, Rosalina and Luma (That probably dosen't count) and Olimar with his Pikmin. (Maybe more, I'm just too lazy to remember the roster of like 75 characters. :/ In Smash for 3DS/WiiU my favourite mechanic introduced by a character is probably the ability to cast spells like an RPG game. (Introduced by Cloud or Robin) Now Hero exists and is insanely OP. (But I still like him anyways)

Back