PkMn Go Thoughts on PokéVision?

• Thread starter Pookie
  • Start date
Pookie

Pookie

Doubles <3
Banned User
So some of you have heard of PokéVision. ( If you haven't here's the link: https://pokevision.com/ )

Apparently it locates Pokemon near your marker that you've placed. I haven't actually 'field tested' it, have you and if so does it work?

Reactions: Livada
I just clicked the link and tested it out, and it actually does work! All the Pokemon it said were near my house were on my nearby list. I haven't actually gone and caught any and tested if they disappear after a minute or so of being caught, but from what I've seen so far, it works. Thanks for making this thread and making me aware of this, it could be really helpful in the future!

it defeats the purpose of hunting pokemon down from walking around, but with the three footprint glitch, i honestly don't care right now.

Reactions: Malladus
So some of you have heard of PokéVision. ( If you haven't here's the link: https://pokevision.com/ )

Apparently it locates Pokemon near your marker that you've placed. I haven't actually 'field tested' it, have you and if so does it work?
I live in Israel, so I believe they don't do that in Israel because it's still not there, even though alot of Israelis download APKs and use Apple IDs with diffrent region, or if it works by the community, then no one do it or use it here.

I've actually caught a slowbro and saw a Tentecrueo using this. ^-^

Tentecruel ran away...

from what ive seen, it doesnt show all the pokemon in your area but whatever it does show is 100% accurate

Have tried it to see if that empty place where I live have anything, and, nothing.
As far as I've read on the Internet about it, it's like the game: great support if you're in a big city, terrible support if you live in the rural part of you country. And just like what everyone else said, there are some hit & misses (some Pokémon may show up in-game but not on the map. But the contrary never happened to me).

I concur with SaToRi. Until the footstep glitch has been resolved, I shall be using this and PokeDetector (Which is just as useful).

I can confirm that it does work, too.

PokeVision doesn't really exist now, but it used to work quite well when I tried to use it, and it was quite accurate.

Still, PokeVision was quite unnecessary in my opinion. There wasn't anything too great about it, except for the times it spots you some rare Pokemon. It still kinda ruined the fun of finding the Pokemon.

Now that this is removed, I find it difficult to find pokemon without my jailbroken cheat for iOS. Not that I use it all the time for obvious reasons, but I use it when I absolutely cannot reach a place in time. Besides, there's no competitive scene for it, but it is what it is.

Back