PS Thoughts on PS4K/Neo

• Thread starter Morimoto
  • Start date
Morimoto

Morimoto

Pokemon Trainer
Towns Folk
I noticed that a lotta PS4 users seem mad at the Neo rumors because it is a slap to the face to the 40 million owners, or it will fragment the market.

I dont notice any market fragmentation in the New 3DS consumers.
The rumors says that the Neo wont have exclusives means that gamers wont be mad. But why "Neo mode" and "Base mode"? The New 3DS didnt have different modes, it just played games as normal.

Even if the Neo is false, developers want profit. They dont immediately move to the better system and abandon its predecessor. They will still make games for the original PS4 no matter what; that gives developers a large chunk of their current profits.
That is why developers still develop for the PS360, most left the Wii U, and Sony toning down support of the Vita. Because of profit and investment.

Nah... I would rather have a Ps5 launch then a half baked Ps4k. I personally would prefer a succesor at 5 years but the Ps4 still has support for another 2 or 3 years.

It's not like the Ps4 is that expensive or advanced in tech, it is actually rather outdated. That is what I personally think, simply a new home console in late 2018.

Don't see why anyone would hate it or be hyped. If you care so much about "Neo" mode, or 4k, just get a PC.

Back