Thoughts on skyrim switch?

• Thread starter EstebanTill2
  • Start date
EstebanTill2

EstebanTill2

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
So what are your different thoughts on this game?

The question would be, are you guys excited about this game on the nintendo switch? will you be playing this game?

In my case, I haven´t played any skirym game and for some reason this one is lining up to be such a great game. It looks good and at the same time is a big game which given the capabilities of the nintendo switch, you can take it everywhere. I think the proposal of this game on the switch is a tempting offer.

Already played it on PC, will get it immediatly for Switch!

I hear it is a pretty vast game but I never showed much interest in it and still don't have much interest in it. I guess it's good that people that enjoy the game now have it to looking forward to and the extra stuff is good regardless of it being a very small thing. I'm sure more people will enjoy the game now that it's on a system that more people can have access to but I think I will skip the game cause I seen a few games that caught my eye a lot more then this one.

37f2ffef-014b-4664-8978-86b4c40fae2d_z.jpg
This pretty much sums it up for me. XD

Reactions: Ethendor
I understand that developing a game takes a long time, especially a massive RPG such as an Elder Scrolls game, but I'd much rather hear any news about The Elder Scrolls VI than have another Skyrim port. That being said, I think the Switch one has potential to be a good version of the game, being portable (and the exclusive content looks pretty neat). I've spent enough hours in the game, if I had a Switch I probably wouldn't buy it again, but I hope this port is at least somewhat stable and free from game-breaking bugs for the sake of the people who do buy it.

Reactions: 2205
You know, I share some thoughts with you Knight, anyway, I think this is a relatively good game and it is really good having it on the switch. In my own case, I haven´t played this game so I am really looking forward to playing it on my nintendo switch (I have already added it to my wish list haha). Now let´s be serious, I think the fact that taking this huge game wherever you go, is just mind blowing!!

Tbh, if I ever do end up picking up a switch, this game would be one of the first games I get. I very much enjoy the PC version (137 hours + about 400ish more hours ontop from offline time for the standard version, and 8 hours + about 50ish hours more for the special edition.)

My only issue being that modding is a HUGE part of any Bethesda game (since it's what like actually finishes the games tbh..) and if that's not going to be possible, then would all the bugs that say the huge unoffical skyrim patch fixes be there still? (probably..) In places, that can mean the game is unplayable. And from my experience, the console versions of skyrim are normally a LOT more buggy just because of the lack of modding support.

I never managed to play this game as much as I wanted to. Too many good games coming out, I'm often busy and I travel here and there. Having it both on the go and on TV is awesome for me, it should give me the chance to play it fully. (About time, lol)

Back