SSB for 3DS Thoughts on Smash 3DS mods.

• Thread starter Megalegacy98
  • Start date
Megalegacy98

Megalegacy98

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
What are your opinions on Smash 4 mods?

I personally think they are awesome. I like changing the game up to whatever I want... just my opinion though.

I'm working on Smash 3DS mods also

So, what is your opinion on them?

It's actually interesting how people mess around with the game files and make new things. I just wanna mod my alpha sapphire just to change my character's clothes .-. (think you could help with that?)

It's actually interesting how people mess around with the game files and make new things. I just wanna mod my alpha sapphire just to change my character's clothes .-. (think you could help with that?)
PM me.

I don't know of any Super Smash Bros. 3DS mods so I cannot give you an opinion about them. The only thing I've heard about it is that you said that you could do something with movesets "eventually". That's all you told me and I still have no clue what kind of modding you were taking about.

I like mods when they don't break the game and are for personal use. It's pretty sweet to see what people can do, and interesting to see their new ideas.

personally, i'd probably just use mods that change the models for some of the fighters rn .-.
later i'd want to try some actually new fighters tho (*cough*M.Hunter*cough*)

I don't know of any Super Smash Bros. 3DS mods so I cannot give you an opinion about them. The only thing I've heard about it is that you said that you could do something with movesets "eventually". That's all you told me and I still have no clue what kind of modding you were taking about.
I meant I could make characters "eventually". I can already do moveset hacks...

I think that would be awesome because there were many cool mods in smash brawl and I am wondering if someone could hack smash 4 to put other characters in the place of old ones. Like brawl someone changed ness's model to make it look like parappa. I know someone hacked to put chrom in smash and I can't wait what hackers will accomplish next.

Maybe this time it would mean that we could get cross-region mods (unlike a popular Brawl mod *cough* Project M *cough* which promised to support PAL consoles, and never did. We get forgotten all the time). This aside, even if it would be character re-skins, or voice changes or anything that just change the appearance of the characters would be fun.

Seriously, it makes me wish HANS supported game updates...

Maybe this time it would mean that we could get cross-region mods (unlike a popular Brawl mod *cough* Project M *cough* which promised to support PAL consoles, and never did. We get forgotten all the time). This aside, even if it would be character re-skins, or voice changes or anything that just change the appearance of the characters would be fun.

Seriously, it makes me wish HANS supported game updates...
Well it does if you know how to get the update and convert it so Hans can read it.

Well it does if you know how to get the update and convert it so Hans can read it.

The thing is, you can't unless if you have a 9.2- 3DS. 9.3 -> 10.1 users just can't do anything because it requires to do certain things that you should probably know.

how do u get mods for ssb43ds

how do u get mods for ssb43ds
Hacks.

It would take me an hour to write it all but I'd rather not write it down here.

You know what I would like to see as a fighter. The fact that there are hack models of her for the Brawl hacks means somebody does care.

I wish my PC is fixed so that I can make any hacks, including stage hacks.

Back