Thoughts on Super Mario Party?

• Thread starter Samster
  • Start date
Samster

Samster

*secretly has a crush on Marina
Towns Folk
This game came out way back in October, but I just recently got the game, so now I can finally make this thread, lol

Super Mario Party is, quite honestly, one of the best Mario Party games I’ve played. A balanced experience, with plenty of new modes, and even some unlockables here and there. My only complaint is that you can’t use Pro Controllers with the game, but after playing it for a little while and trying the mechanics for myself, I can kinda see why. So, I let that one go. :p

What about you guys? Anyone gotten this game yet? If so, what do you think? :eyes:

I played it at comic con with a friend, wasn't the main mode, just the minigames since it was at a demo of it.

Honestly, if you have IRL friends or family who'll semi-reegularlyplay it with you then I don't see any issues with it. I've never played mario party at all except for that I mentioned above so I can't really compare it. The online is pretty abysmal though, only 10 minigames and can't even play the boards? Maybe if the online was better I'd get it since I got no one IRL to play it with.

Yeah idk, It doesn't seem horrible, unless you're wanting it for online mode, but doesn't seem like the best from what I've heard.

Reactions: Samster
I played it at comic con with a friend, wasn't the main mode, just the minigames since it was at a demo of it.

Honestly, if you have IRL friends or family who'll semi-reegularlyplay it with you then I don't see any issues with it. I've never played mario party at all except for that I mentioned above so I can't really compare it. The online is pretty abysmal though, only 10 minigames and can't even play the boards? Maybe if the online was better I'd get it since I got no one IRL to play it with.

Yeah idk, It doesn't seem horrible, unless you're wanting it for online mode, but doesn't seem like the best from what I've heard.
I’ve played the game myself, and yeah, if you don’t have many friends to play the game with, you’re kinda outta luck on this one. I myself haven’t tried the Online Mode, but from what I’ve heard, it’s nothing special at all.

Back