Thoughts on the Switch so far.

• Thread starter P2.0
  • Start date
P2.0

P2.0

BlueJ was here.
Towns Folk
What's up, everyone? P2.0 here with another topic-thing. :thumbsup: Now, most of you have already talked about it with me in SB, but I decided to make a thread about it finally. :p Let's talk about how the Nintendo Switch is so far for a second, okie? :3

So first up, I kinda think that it looks very lightweight. Sorta like this tablet I'm using right now to
type this. :p Whoever's getting it on launch, or planning to get it later on should be extra mindful of
handling it, or who handles it.

The price of it seems like a lot for what it is, but that's just me. ^-^' I'm sure most people will think
differently, but hey, opinions? Everyone's got em'! \o/ It's how you execute them that you need to
watch. :p

The online pay-to-play still doesn't sit well with me, especially because the continuation of my
FAVORITE Wii U game, Splatoon, is an online multiplayer. :cry:
But I found out that most games will have an online subscription, not all games. ( And I think
the overall use of online, as well. ) :eek:
The question on my mind is, which ones will have it, and which won't? If Splatoon 2 isn't one,
hot-dog, gimme dat thing! :greedy:

The Joycons look really, REALLY small to me. .-. I mean, I guess you could use em' once you get
the feel of them after a while. But man, y'know? R.I.P people with big hands. :rotfl:

One other thing that sort of bother me was the Switch's "shop". I mean, renting games is cool,
but if you intend on buying it, only to have them say " Rent Only"? I don't think that'd go too well
with most peeps, y'know?
Then again, that's just me.

Anyway, I think that's all I wanted to say about what I think of it thus far. \o/
Do you have any thoughts on how the Switch is looking so far?
Go on, and comment if you do! :thumbsup:

Your post reads like it's longer than the entire script of The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky, which is over 15 times as long as the entire Lord of the Rings Trilogy.

The Switch is ugly, overpriced, buggy (blue screens of death on the first day), lacks any decent games apart from Breath of the Wild (and who knows, it might suck too and everybody's jiving just because it's Zelda), and is a gimmick-stuffed nail in the coffin for Nintendo.
Nintendo are starting to make their consoles like The Pokemon Company is making new Pokemon: with utterly stupid concepts.

Reactions: P2.0
Your post reads like it's longer than the entire script of The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky, which is over 15 times as long as the entire Lord of the Rings Trilogy.

The Switch is ugly, overpriced, buggy (blue screens of death on the first day), lacks any decent games apart from Breath of the Wild (and who knows, it might suck too and everybody's jiving just because it's Zelda), and is a gimmick-stuffed nail in the coffin for Nintendo.
Nintendo are starting to make their consoles like The Pokemon Company is making new Pokemon: with utterly stupid concepts.
Whoa, seriously?? D: Yeesh, and I thought the yearly subscription was bad! But yeah, they probably should've tested the console more before sending it out. ( Kinda makes me wonder if people are gonna demand refunds for it, lol. ) And yeah, I think that's the only reason for buying it. Zelda. I mean, I'm watching my brother play it right now, and it looks beautiful. :love: Nintendo really should've prepared some more games for launch, I feel.

If they fix the consoles and make more games I'll consider it at a later date especially if it's a size that I can fit in my purse like my 3dsxl is
Gotta love those portables :3

If they fix the consoles and make more games I'll consider it at a later date especially if it's a size that I can fit in my purse like my 3dsxl is
Gotta love those portables :3
Would you listen to yourself

"If they fix the consoles and make more games," is already two demands too many for Nintendo.

They're not going to fix the consoles, they'll just sob into their sleeve that all modern consoles are buggy because of their complex OS

And they have absolutely NO third-party games lined up at release, how would they have any later? They were featuring FIFA prominently because it's one of the only two third-party games the console is getting. FIFA! "Our console has FIFA," is like saying, "our 28-year-old son can go to the bathroom by himself." Most companies wouldn't even care to mention it. Unless you want to play the same games again - Mario, Splatoon - you're happier without it. There is almost no gane that actually has a story for the Switch, because Nintendo likes dumbing-down to appear child-friendly.

Sorry to disagree with you people, but I think the nintendo switch is great. I don´t say it because it is nintendo, nothing at all, I just saying it because is see the different possibilities it offers players. I mean, you can play anywhere, which at first I thought it was a dumb new 3ds system, but hey, I started doing so. The thing is, I am playing some games, not the legend of zelda necessarily, and I have to go to work, I pick it up and continue playing on my way to work. You can´t do that on any other console.

I dont own a switch yet, but i will give you my thoughts.

First of all, the switch is what the wii U shouldve been from the start. A console that you can play at home, but also take with you.

The joy-cons at first do not look comfy when holding them on their own (like a wiimote and nunchuck) but from what ive heard they feel fine, although i have heard negative stories about holding them sideways and left joy cons de-syncing.

The battery lasts 6 hours depending on the game. As long as you have a portable charger, you're fine.

The launch lineup wasnt bad. The Zelda game everyone had been waiting for, A new bomberman game, an F-ZERO style racing game although no virtual console isnt good.

The HD rumble feature on the joy-cons sounds insanely cool.

Personally, i thought the switch looked sleek and sophisticated, especially when compared to Wii U, which looked like a fisherprice toy.

The whole "blue screen of death" thing has been taken way out of proportion, seeing as it happens to less than 1% of switches. The ps4 and Xb1 also had problems at launch.

So, bomberman R, fast RMX, spectre of torment and skylanders arent interesting? Thats just four of many, and they appeal to

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: P2.0
The only bad reviews I've seen for BOTW are literally made by salty Ps4 and XB fanboys that are mad that it beat Mass effect andromeda in terms of popularity and sales.

Back