• Thread starter KnighddDd
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
KnighddDd

KnighddDd

The True King Of Dreamland
Banned User
So The WindWaker is my favorite Zelda game ever. So just imagine myself when nintendo announced a remake for a console i have! I was soo excited and bought it on launch date i am passing it by third time this time in tri-force quest + Hero mode and i am getting rekt xD it's being fun and brings so much memories of playing it for the first time i actually love the artstyle and how it looks in HD i love the new features like the swift sail and the gyroscope controls or motion controls are the best i have seen in a Zelda game ever. But i remember back then when the game was announced a somehow realistic artstyle came in the trailer o_O then the real game came to be and people didnt like its artstyle but i like the bosses, dungeons, items, puzzles, characters and mostly: the story... Why? TLOZ games dont have such a story like in Oot, its story is basically this: a kid wakes up a talking tree tells him to save the world he does it. Im not telling its a bad game but eh MM had a GOOD stroy though xD so i wanted to hear what do you think about this game AND your reaction to the artstyle when the GC version was announced or when you first saw the game :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back