• Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
Atelier Escha & Logy: Alchemists of the Dusk Sky DX
Atelier Shallie: Alchemists of the Dusk Sea DX
Atelier Ayesha: The Alchemist of Dusk DX

They're all priced at $39.99, but will have a pre-purchase discount, lowering each to $35.99.

They don't look as great as Atelier Ryza: Ever Darkness & the Secret Hideout graphics-wise, but I'm sure they'll be great if you're OK with the style of gameplay mentioned in the Atelier Ryza: Ever Darkness & the Secret Hideout review.

Anyway, is anyone planning to pick up any of the new Atelier games?

They don't look as great as Atelier Ryza: Ever Darkness & the Secret Hideout graphics-wise

Probably because they're ps3 games, not a game made for modern-day consoles? xD

That's a damn high price though for remakes, so not sure how I feel about that. Atelier Ryza is pretty fun so far though, even if navigation is pretty damn confusing.

Depends, if they have physical copies and go down to a decent enough price, I might pick them up.

That's a damn high price though for remakes
Yea, the price is discouraging IMO.

So far I've finished Atelier Ayesha. I'm currently playing Escha & Logy. I have to say, battles are more fun in Escha & Logy compared to Ayesha, but the conversations between characters in Ayesha are more enjoyable to read than in Escha & Logy.

I'm hoping to try out Atelier Shallie soon because I think I'm almost done with Escha & Logy (already on year 3).

Reactions: 28142
Back