[Tip] Nintendo Zone on your house

• Thread starter ErixSan
  • Start date
ErixSan

ErixSan

Somehow still top 3 poster after 3 years.
Towns Folk
aZQ9ZgS.png

Another thing maybe you know... or not.

Well, if you know what is Nintendo Zone, it's a service to watch videos, download demos and also, the spotpass utility.

A lot of users are working in a way to create Streetpass relay points with proxy directions, so you can found people from all the world from your house, but for now, we will have to wait.

Well, about the Nintendo Zone connection, it's easy to get it, because the only thing you need is change your wi-fi router configuration...

1st configuration: Worldwide
SSID: attwifi
Password: (Nothing)
Protection: (Nothing)

2st configuration: Europe Alternative (If the first one don't work)
SSID: _The Cloud
Protection: (Nothing)​

3st configuration: Europe 2 Alternative (If the two options doesn't work)
SSID: free-hotspot.com
Protection: (Nothing)​

That's all. When you finished, remember to change back your router's options, or put a password, because a lot of people can steal your wifi signal.​

It will work, right? Because from another website, it says all these complicated stuffs, and definitely not this way, either. Have you tested it?

Worked for me!

Worked for me!
Wow thanks! I've had mine for a few months now and have 0 street pass hits! =,=

Wow thanks! I've had mine for a few months now and have 0 street pass hits! =,=
Spare a thought for me - not a single real Streetpass in my 2.5 years of having a 3DS :p

Nice tutorial. I lost interest in Nintendo Zone as it doesn't work in my region but I'll check it out now.

Spare a thought for me - not a single real Streetpass in my 2.5 years of having a 3DS :p

Nice tutorial. I lost interest in Nintendo Zone as it doesn't work in my region but I'll check it out now.

Well, spot pass will work. Streetpass not at all...

Wow 2.5 years that a lot but funny in a way I will try this and hope it work I only have my 3ds xl for 4 days now

I saw how to do this one youtube you put attwifi then you make it have no password or protection then bam you have Nintendo zone at your house so yeah :p

I saw how to do this one youtube you put attwifi then you make it have no password or protection then bam you have Nintendo zone at your house so yeah :p

Wow sound easy

Not going to take the chance it's better to be safe than sorry lol if I broke my home network I'll have no internet access anymore lol

Reactions: Sesshomaru_rocks22
Not going to take the chance it's better to be safe than sorry lol if I broke my home network I'll have no internet access anymore lol

That true what's the point of opening 1 something
And lose evertying

That true what's the point of opening 1 something
And lose evertying
Agreed Uh huh , it's obviously dangerous to try it , even when you know nothing about internet Wi - Fi stuff so recommended best you should not change your Wi - Fi settings. :)

Agreed Uh huh , it's obviously dangerous to try it , even when you know nothing about internet Wi - Fi stuff so recommended best you should not change your Wi - Fi settings. :)

Ooh yeah I will take on your opinion

It's exactly the same I wrote :3

If you live in the poconos you can do this if you have no neighbors my dad said he would do it soon for me :D

Uh it has Nintendo zone but there is no StreetPass :( some say you have to do some MAC cloning too

Well, spot pass will work. Streetpass not at all...

Well now they have streetpass relay point so you should be able to get some streetpasses now... I have used the 1st At&t configuration... It works but I do not think my router will be able to reach the 3DS's passing by down on the street.

Back