Tomodachi Life Tips for Games

• Thread starter TheMightyButterCookie
  • Start date
TheMightyButterCookie

TheMightyButterCookie

Pedia Mastermind
Towns Folk
Hey guys, so today I will be giving you tips when you are playing games with your islanders. These tips will help you win specific games like catch or zoom quiz or football. These tips will not apply to every game, so I will put in the specific game that goes with specific tips.

Football tip 1
The first tip for the Football mini game is to drum your fingers on the screen as fast as you can. It also works if you have your stylus in one hand, but either way works very well.

Football tip 2
This tip is mainly about how you hold the 3ds as you drum on the screen. The best way is to lay the 3ds in your lap. Be sure when you do this you are not n hard tile or wood, just in case your 3ds slips and falls to the floor. If it drops on soft carpet, it will not break as easy.

Zoom Quiz
This method will most likely remind you of answering multiple choice questions at school, but knowing how to eliminate the answers you know are incorrect really helps in the Zoom Quiz, Pixel Quiz, etc.

Vs Match
You may be wondering what I mean when I say vs match. When I say this I mean the mini game where you compete against an islander. The method I use is I go second, and that allows me to use my opponent's misses to my advantage. This may not work at times, but most of the time you will win or it will de a draw.

Catch
This tip is not the easiest to use, but the trick is to make sure the item you are trying to catch goes below the socket of your thu or when you try to catch items, they will bounce off your hand. Also make sure it gets into your palm.

I hope these tips help you the next time you play these games. If I left anything out, please feel free to let me know. Also, if you have any uestions, feel free to send me a message.

Thanks for the tips.

Is this for Tomodachi Life?

Yeah...

Thanks fro the tips! :D It helped somewhat

Yeah these would really help me a lot , my friend to be exact and more specifically . I played some of those games and it was kind of annoying without these tips :D Thanks for sharing these . I am definitely going to share some of these tips to my friend though he doesn't play some of these . and maybe invite him here :)

Back