SSBB Tips for returning to Brawl

• Thread starter NotAPigeon
  • Start date
NotAPigeon

NotAPigeon

Definitely human and gamer
Towns Folk
So, a friend gave me a copy of the game, so any advice you can give me for any stage, character, etc.
Please, since the only Smash i ever have is 4 on the 3DS and in the Wii U i use the 3DS as a control, which is better for noobs?

Get used to floaty physics and slower gameplay >.>

Ah the good old brawl days were great. Tons of fun stuff to do like subspace emissary and lots and I mean lots of glitches lol! Also you should get wiimmfi if you are returning to brawl there are a quite of lots of people play brawl still and online on wiimmfi. And the game is very slow. Smash 4 is 60 frames per second and I think brawl is 40 per second and you can't DI anything

Get project M

how i use it or download it?
On the official Project M site. There might be links to it on any of their YT videos if you look them up.

On the official Project M site. There might be links to it on any of their YT videos if you look them up.
thanks!

Know this. Meta knight is your worst enemy

Watch out for meta knight. Use Ike he is the best for countering that over powered jerk. Be prepared for the slower pace. Longer lags in between attack. Plus, a sonic taunt attack. Brawl was back when sonic didn't care his taunts weren't friendly.

Do not try to play like ssb4. It's slower pace. Some of the mechanics are gone like Ganondorf does not have super armor after his standard special. Plus, the items are different and little mac is an assist trophy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back