"Tips" on Double Battles!

• Thread starter Hikki
  • Start date
Hikki

Hikki

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
BTW if you have something to say or adding on to this please do.

Ok. I have had not a lot of experience in doubles but when I played in the Battle Spot in rated battles and faced Vii in doubles, I knew I sucked. I learned a few things in those and will contiuning to add more when I progress on Doubles.

At first, when I saw Vii use Protect and Earthquake 1 shot both my Pokemon, I realized that was really smart. (BTW @Vii should be a gym leader :D) So, I customized my Milotic with Protect and my Haxsoarus with Earthquake. At first It worked out, 1 shoting a Poke and halfing the health of another. Then things got wrong. An annoying Kleflink used Reflect and Light screen. Then it kept using wide guard and protect. No matter what, I could never kill it even with a super effective move. The other Poke demolished me. You should always have Brick Break is what I learned.

More to come...

Protect + Earthquake sounds fun! I'ma try it at battle spot soon. I really don't have any tips, because I thought this was going to be a list of tips for double battles which I was going to try. Now to go order a milotic xD...

I really like doubles and I play VGC doubles more than I play singles when I play Pokemon. I learned about VGC and doubles here:https://www.youtube.com/user/CybertronProductions/
One tip is to put protect on everything that doesn't have a choice item. In doubles protect is a very important move and it can win you lots of matches.

Back