AC:NL Tips secrets and glitches

• Thread starter Pok_E 16
  • Start date
Pok_E 16

Pok_E 16

Restricted user
Towns Folk
1. Tweeters Glitch

Get the tweeters item, by getting a street-pass ten times, The persons you have street pas has to have the same game, and yes you can keep street passing the same person again an again, but has to be different day. Another why to get tweeters is simply talk to Isabelle on new years day that my take a while you may want to time travel but not many people like that but its worth it i have never time travelled on it because i don't like doing so.

Now that you know how to get the tweeters you can try the glitch.
First of all you need two or more people the one that wishes to glitch must keep spamming the tweeters and stand next to a building or house then the other player needs to slowly walk into the glitch person and push it into the wall the charactor should glitch onto the roof to get off just walk of and you will glitch back off this can be used to get on the train track.

Certain items tip
If you are looking for certain items such as the pitfall seed go to the tour named elite hide and seek on the island. Other elite tours have pitfalls to and they should be burried almost everywhere, just dig them out its only available on certain days, so get them when you can.
To get lots of fruit go on any tours to do with diving such as high end seafood tour and just circle around the sand on the island and every tree on the sand will have fruit, remember to put them in the go home box because they sell for more then the island shop, each round probably has about two and a half inventory space which already is more money then you came for.

Walk on water glitch
Find a edge or a pond put two holes using a shovel next to each other. Put a item in one, stand between the holes and face the hole with a item in dig it out you should flinch backwards towards water which then will make the screen shake for 3 seconds. using the king tut mask, run towards water, until you trip you should be walking on water without a wetsuit.

Extra Storage space secret
instead of putting items on the floor, put them in a letter if you don't have any make one and all you have to do is attach a present and save the letter into your mail place

Ex-ray
vision

all you need to do is press up on the d pad it should tilt the screen and get rid of nearby trees this is great for hide and seek when you press up again it will go back to normal this can also be used to ex-ray trees and houses and see if they is like a burried thing.

I knew a couple of these tricks but not all of them. Thanks Ben!!!

Cool ! These were some of the glitches that I didn't really know or I had problems trying to do them . Thanks for the easy to read explanations . They were very understandable . I am definitely gonna try the Extra Storage Trick because I didn't really know that . The ones that I knew were only the Certain Items glitch which I got from a video while searching some glitches XD

the x-ray vision is not exactly a glitch. very easy to do.

I like the walk on water glitch cuz its very easy and interesting. The item storage one is actually very common and I have been using it since Wild World. also, X-Ray vision is not a glitch cuz it has been made

Those tricks are cool I will try them tommorrow thanks! I have animal crossing new leaf and I already knew the x-ray trick but the walk in water one is probably the best one you put there I will try it tommorrow I hope it works thanks again!

Actually the tweeter glitch is useless because you can do the same with the bugs net and you dont need help from other player. You only walk as slow as possible with the net at hand and you'll eventually start walking through walls :)

Reactions: 2205
I do the net glitch a lot. I've glitched out of the train station, and I've glitched on top of houses and inside the campfire public works project.

Those glitches sound awesome
I'm gonna try them out!
~Thanks

Actually the tweeter glitch is useless because you can do the same with the bugs net and you dont need help from other player. You only walk as slow as possible with the net at hand and you'll eventually start walking through walls :)

This!

I used it a couple of times to get out of the map and abuse the spawn point of some beetles at night. Quite easy to do and $$$

Quick Cash:
Go to the island between 5pm and 7pm. Now you wanna cut down the trees in the middle of the island so that there is only the palm trees on the outside. All you need to do is fill up your travel basket with the bugs that appear on the trees, and the finned fish that appear. If you don't see some, just wait or walk into the house and back out again.

Once you fill up your basket with tree bugs and finned fish, just go back to your town and sell it to reese. You can get over 100,000 bells from one trip

(P.S. The Bell Bloom Ordinance helps for the selling prices)

Back