• Thread starter Slurk
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Slurk

Slurk

Hungry for more
Towns Folk
Most stats in this game are self-explanatory or covered in-game, but what does the recovery stat affect?

Also, when an item's description says "material gain +2", is it a percental increase or do you really get +2 fragments?

As you said, Material Gain gives you more fragments equal to the amount that it lists, however, it doesn't apply to Rare Fragments.

The Recovery stat refers to the amount of health you receive from healing items or Doctor Healmore's healing zones. The higher the number, the more you recover.

Reactions: Kitsune_Sakura64
According to the Kirby Wikia page: http://kirby.wikia.com/wiki/Team_Kirby_Clash, Recovery is the amount of health you recover from food. Doesn't say but I'm pretty sure it also affects how much health you get from Doctor Healmore's healing area.

As for material gain, I'm not exactly sure. After doing some tests with the Colossal Waddle Dee quest with all Kirby's wearing the Tier 10 Beam Mage armor and weapon (Which is 88+ Material Gain in total) and got 72 Fire Fragments and 81 Water Fragments. Then, I switched out my weapon for something that has no Material Gain (Which in total is now 76+ Material Gain) and got 36 Fire Fragments and 45 Water Fragments. So it's definitely not literally +2 the amount of fragments. The amount of time you spent completing the quest doesn't affect the amount of fragments you get afterwards in case you're wondering.

Reactions: Slurk and Samuel_1802
Oh, it's not the exact amount for Fragments? Interesting, thanks for the info! I only have gear with low material gain so it's much less apparent.

Thanks for clarifying!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back