TLoZ Timeline

• Thread starter ErixSan
  • Start date
ErixSan

ErixSan

Somehow still top 3 poster after 3 years.
Towns Folk
Well, this is one of the hardest things to know about the world of The Legend of Zelda.
Actually, it's a timeline release, but...
4R97QPI.jpg

But, yeah, this is well explained, but I don't think this is really how happens... I don't know...
Also here is another one, just for fans :D
gpAc2Sb.jpg

Funny, I never thought they had a chronology. Pretty extensive list.

Lol, that's one awesome and extensive timeline for The Zelda series. Looks like Zelda joined Facebook xD

Funny, I never thought they had a chronology. Pretty extensive list.
Nothing is what we think...

Lol, that's one awesome and extensive timeline for The Zelda series. Looks like Zelda joined Facebook xD

This is from YouTube users :p

Nothing is what we think...

This is from YouTube users :p
Lol, the TimeLine thing is from Facebook so that's what I was refering to. :p Facebook timeline? anyone? xD

Lol, the TimeLine thing is from Facebook so that's what I was refering to. :p Facebook timeline? anyone? xD

Eh...
sZMKHXd.gif

I wish Nintendo kept it simple and made the games like squeal after sequel. Now it the squeals are all over the place. :(
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time was an amazing game in itself.

Reactions: Reece
I like this really cool to know how the other games of The Legend of Zelda connect with each other, how they have something in common.

I would love to know if they had this in mind from the start or some how got lucky in making all these random games work together?

Anyone here ever played Spirits Tracks?That was the only Zelda game I played on the DS and it was really fun. I just wanted to know, didn't really see any thoughts on it before.

played it, the train was a good buy annoying idea. I hated the flute system with a deep passion.

played it, the train was a good buy annoying idea. I hated the flute system with a deep passion.
Ah I see, I liked the train idea, I still yet to play more Zelda games on the DS. Spirit Tracks was the first.

Back