TMNT 3: Manhattan Project

• Thread starter P2.0
  • Start date
P2.0

P2.0

BlueJ was here.
Towns Folk
Hello hello! P2.0 here coming atcha with another game from years gone by~ It's actually one of my top favorites other than Super Mario Bros. 3 :eek: And that is: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 3: Manhattan Project.
You guys know the story for the turtles, right? Ok, good, on with the plot!

The turtles are taking a well deserved vacation at the beach, when the news comes on their little portable tv. It's the news reporter, and their friend, April O' Neil! They decide to watch their bud's segment, when the tv wigs out on them. When it comes back on, the face of their greatest enemy appears on screen: The Shredder! :eek:

As the turtles watch, New York has floated all the way out of the water and is suspended in mid-air!
Shredder has also kidnapped April, using her as bait so the turtles will come to fight him, to settle the score of when they kicked his butt the last time. >:/ With weapons in hand, the four bros are off to set things right! :artist:

This game is a simultaneously co-op beat-em-up that's tons of fun. The controls are super simple, and easy to master, too! Each turtle has their own signature special move as well! ( But it uses one unit of your hp to pull off, so use them wisely. Also, if you have one hit point left, you can use them infinitely. ;) )

There are 8 stages in all, but they're pretty extensive, some of them having two parts! And if you think it'll be a breeze, the bosses at the end beg to differ! *^* Learn their patterns though, and you just might survive with your shell intact! Do you have what it takes to save April and New York??

Reactions: AricAttack and Samster
Ooh, this sounds like a fun game! I’ve only played one TMNT game, and that was an arcade console, so idk if this is the same or not. :x

However, I had a blast playing that one, so I probably would have fun with this one too! ^^

Reactions: P2.0
Ooh, this sounds like a fun game! I’ve only played one TMNT game, and that was an arcade console, so idk if this is the same or not. :x

However, I had a blast playing that one, so I probably would have fun with this one too! ^^
Oh, this one is unlike the arcade ones, imo. I've never played all of them, but I have seen videos. They look so fun. ;-;

This was on NES, though. I wish it was on Virtual Console, but I think Konami went under, or the license went to someone else, I forgot. :/
But if you ever get an NES for whatever reason ( Or a mini if you can mod it ), definitely get this game, you'll have SO much fun. :D

Reactions: Samster
man ya'll avatars throwing me off

Reactions: P2.0 and Samster
man ya'll avatars throwing me off
Hey man, you're either in, or you're not~ :cool-pika:

Also, this has nothing to do with TMNT. :hilarious:

Reactions: Duffy and Samster
Back