• Start date

Which is best?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
PigMayor

PigMayor

gaming
Towns Folk
The ultimate deciding of what is best: toast, bread, chicken, or waffles. Say "Toast toast" to vote for toast, "Bread bread" for bread, "chicken chicken" for chicken, or "waffles waffles" for waffles. Whoever reaches 70 votes first wins!
I will start:

Toast toast.

PS, be sure to vote in the poll as well, although not needed I would appreciate it so I don't have to count every post. Counts will be tallied at the end of each day.

Toast Is inferior to waffles :vamp:
waffle waffle FTW

Reactions: Slayerpon Tatsu
Waffle fries.

Reactions: Slayerpon Tatsu
Y NO chicken and waffles? My favorite breakfast

Waffles da best. You eat them everywhere and you do stuff with waffles like, go on epic adventures and find treasure in an island of breakfast that's filled with many breakfast creatures that eat themselves to survive on the delicious island along side the ocean of syrup soaking with waffle sharks and waffle pirates that use waffle weapons of MASSIVE WAFFLENESS!!!!!!

Reactions: PigMayor, PixelHax and Slayerpon Tatsu
Looks like waffle is winning :cry: I like toast

Waffles waffles
Toast is really just heated bread and you will feel sad eating chicken knowing someone killed it before you ate it
But waffles are the best. They have all those squares so you can hold more maple syrup and their soft and original!

Reactions: Derplink_:3
Back