Today's Direct

• Thread starter jandkas
  • Start date
jandkas

jandkas

Smash Hero
Towns Folk
Today's direct was wayyyy too short, but they revealed Mega Charizard, Venasaur, and Blastoise which were amazing, they also announced pokemon box. What were your thoughts on this?

I like that you can get a 1st gen starter under your in-game name and ID. I also like the Player Search System because it's a major improvement when compared to Pokemon D/P/Pl.

Reactions: ErixSan and jandkas
I like that you can get a 1st gen starter under your in-game name and ID. I also like the Player Search System because it's a major improvement when compared to Pokemon D/P/Pl.

I like the two starts, but it means 5 pokemons you can't get later.

I like the two starts, but it means 5 pokemons you can't get later.
It doesn't matter to me. There is Wi-Fi for trading, ;)

I liked everything except the fact that I couldn't import my pokemons from Diamond. :(

Same here.

It doesn't matter to me. There is Wi-Fi for trading, ;)

Well, good news:
We can pick a new gen and 1st gen started, so we have two Pokemon at start!

My team will be as explosive as dynamite.

My team will be as explosive as dynamite.

At least it isn't green as weed :p

Reactions: Corey
Did anyone see this Pokemon during yesterday's Pokemon Direct? I missed it, :whistle:

direct98.jpg

Image credit: Serebii.

Siliconera reported that the footage has been edited out... (should have been at the 15:16 mark)

I was shocked when they announced Mega Charizard, Mega Venasaur, and Mega Blastoise. Also, the Pokémon storage service is really awesome! I will be downloading it if I decide to pick up Pokémon Y.

I was shocked when they announced Mega Charizard, Mega Venasaur, and Mega Blastoise.
Yeah, I was surprised they updated some GenI stuff. The starters are great. I haven't seen Mega Charizard or Mega Blastoise, but I'm wondering what they look like.

I haven't seen Mega Charizard or Mega Blastoise, but I'm wondering what they look like.
I found a pic with three of 'em, ;)
mega pokemon.jpg

Reactions: ErixSan
Is there a larger quality version of that picture?
Is this okay? (same poses but no background colors)

megapokemon.jpg

Reactions: ErixSan
I, for one, like Mega Blastoise the most, but Mega Charizard is a great second.

Reactions: jandkas
Really the cannons make Blastoise the best.

Yeah, the announcement of Mega Blastoise, Mega Charizard, and Mega Venasaur was really an awesome surprise, huh?

Yeah, the announcement of Mega Blastoise, Mega Charizard, and Mega Venasaur was really an awesome surprise, huh?

One month ago it was :p

Back