Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Encore for the Nintendo Switch

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
We did not get a Tokyo Mirage Sessions#FE 2, but the Nintendo Switch will at least see a version of the game on the console. It's been revealed that the game will hit the console next year on January 17th.

Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Encore Switch Overview Trailer:

dUBtUC8.jpg

I think it's supposed to be a port of the Wii U version of the game. I'm uncertain if we'll see any new content besides the usual updated graphics to work with the Nintendo Switch version of the game.

For the people who haven't had the chance to experience the Wii U version of the game, are you happy to see it coming to the Nintendo Switch? Or are you just not into it, and would rather get news about SMT 5 and/or another Fire Emblem game?

We did not get a Tokyo Mirage Sessions#FE 2, but the Nintendo Switch will at least see a version of the game on the console. It's been revealed that the game will hit the console next year on January 17th.

Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Encore Switch Overview Trailer:

dUBtUC8.jpg

I think it's supposed to be a port of the Wii U version of the game. I'm uncertain if we'll see any new content besides the usual updated graphics to work with the Nintendo Switch version of the game.

For the people who haven't had the chance to experience the Wii U version of the game, are you happy to see it coming to the Nintendo Switch? Or are you just not into it, and would rather get news about SMT 5 and/or another Fire Emblem game?
as far we know the new content is
1 more song
1 more dungeon, but it will posible that it will be like the SMT strange journey redux extra dungeon, and it could be extremely long and with strong enemies the furthest you go, so that you are not expected to do the entire dungeon the first time you see it
3 new characters : in the first trailer for the encore version we were able to see tiki, maiko (with a surely dancer mirage)and barry (with a armored mirage) these 3 were NPC in the original version
new stories: it could be either a expansion of the main story or more sidestories/social links for each character, maybe both

i will definetly get the game, knowing atlus , im sure it will have a lot of new content so it wont be just "the same but portable"

its a great game that deserves a chance

Reactions: Marc
I was interested when I heard about it, but I didn't have a Wii U. Now I might as well try the better version since it doesn't feel like it has the strategy concepts in FE or perhaps the story of SMT. Since it's on a powerful system I guess it will have some visual flair that wouldn't be expected from titles past.

Back