Tomodachi Life, Buy or Pass?

• Thread starter epicwafflez23
  • Start date
epicwafflez23

epicwafflez23

NintenPedia Member
Towns Folk
Now I am here with my first post, and review! Tomodachi Life is a game where you WATCH your miis do things and help them. This isn't the sims to were you can control. The game itself is quirky and fun. I played for 6 months until I hit boredom. With funny news, hated and loved foods, and cringe rap battles I would buy this game! It has a lot of repeatability and you get to watch your friends, family and celebrities all on one island. There is also extra things to do. I got bored after six months though. If you see this game at 40$ or lower snatch it and play it! This was Waffles game review of Tomodachi Life, I hoped this helped. Bye!

Reactions: WayBlade and superpokemonbros
It did, actually.
Now, because of you, I know exactly why I want to buy this game and why I don't want to buy it at full price. You've earned yourself a follower!

I heard great things about this game and i love simulation games and have been really interested in what my miis would end up doing, your review has made me want the game more thanks a bunch oh and you got yourself another follower.

I found the games had it's ups and down but was still fun none the less. It cute and funny to watch what the mii's will do and say. It's one of those games you can pick up and kind of cheer your self up with if your feeling a bit down and out. I'm hoping that if they make another one (for 3ds not cellphones) that it would have a bit more to do in it with the mii's.

I would recommend it because it's really fun and interactive to play. The streetpass is function is really interesting because you can make your islanders children go to other islands which I find really interesting and unique. I also recommend this game if you are really creative on the quirky side of things. XD

Back