Tomodachi Life Tomodachi life demo and game out at midnight

• Thread starter 3dsatackman
  • Start date
3dsatackman

3dsatackman

Master of Fire!
Towns Folk
tomodachi life demo and game are out at midnight. do you think that the demo will be just like the code that club nintendo gave away? also i dont know about anyone else but i am staying up till midnight to get it :).

when is midnight around your place? lol

in about 7 hours when is it where you are? and are you going to get the demo? if it i like the full game at all i think it will be funny and awesome.

its 7:50 AM around my place lol so about 2PM in my place then lol

i think that you should check your eshop it should say what time it is out on there. it could be midnight everywhere no mater what your time zone is, they want us to stay up late gaming :p.

My DS's country is set to US lol Well for a probably good reason too lol Sadly my country isn't listed in Nintendo's list of countries lol So I asked permission to my Aunt and Uncle if I could use their address for my DS lol

Can't wait for it i am planning to buy it

I'll definitely try the demo, but probably if like it, I don't think I'll get it. I'd like to try it out though, just to see what's the hype about and just to experience, a bit of it. I'm positive after a while of playing a little of the full-game/demo I'd get bored. :sorry:

Reactions: 3dsatackman
for real

Back