Tomodachi Life Tomodachi life demo

• Thread starter 3dsatackman
  • Start date
3dsatackman

3dsatackman

Master of Fire!
Towns Folk
there is now a tomodachi life demo! i am not sure what is in it because i am downloading it now, but i know that it is 802 blocks which is a lot more than the move in version, so i am wondering if it will be better or the same as the move in version. what do you guys think about this?

Downloading now! I hope I enjoy it. This will be fun! Say it with me. fun. FUN. :)

FUN :p

I can't wait to customize my MII.maneuver played romaji hi life before, how is it?

Currently installing. At super sonic speed. So remember to say fun! :3

Wow I'll install this right now!

Might give it a try tomorrow (since it's 0:49 A.M here :p), and if there's a download for the European version of the demo.

Its an interesting game but I felt the demo was much too short.

The tomodachi life demo wasn't so bad and was not interesting at the same time it look pretty much as the the move in version and since look at it they are almost the same size but the one with the bigger size must have in a way more content than the other and i am a Tomodachi life crazy fan :) i'll buy the original game.

I haven't played Tomodachi, and it seems like a game similar to Animal Crossing. I guess I could always try the demo, although I've heard that there are 2 of them. One is an extended demo while one is more standard. At least I'll get to learn about how a simulator game works.

Not very interested in tomodachi life right now, but I might check out the demo later.. Nintendo is releasing so many new games at once its getting hard to keep up with all them! If I like what I see with tomodachi life I might consider asking for it for Christmas.. I'm more interested in super smash bros 3D right now and shovel knight to pay much attention to tomodachi life. Is it any good?

Tomodachi life is one of the games on my list of games to get. I was originally going to get it on it's launch day, but I decided not to because I wanted to play Mario Kart 8 that day instead. xD I have the demo, and it seems a bit dull, but I know the actual game has a ton of more features (AKA "surprises").

:D ALL HAIL THE VIRTUAL BOY! :D

I have bought Tomodachi Life. The demo version isn't too interesting, but trust me, the full version is really fun and exciting!:):cat::pompus:

The things you can do in game... I had enough fun playing the demo, was a blast just watching my Mii sleep talk.

Would recommend 8/8

I can't find a demo for it. Is it not available in Europe yet?

The Tomodachi Life demo sucks!...

Because I already have the full game :3

Honestly though, to be honest, Tomodachi Life is my favorite 3DS game EVER.
I am not afraid to said it- I love it so much, that it is my favorite EVER.

I just played the Tomodachi life demo yesterday, I enjoyed it quite much but a bit disappointed because I wanted the full version, so I'll try my best to get many coins and get eShop card to purchase the item.

The demo and the full game I do not like and it is over priced .It may be a good game for some 3ds users but not for all.The demo was not fun at all and it was very short if you ask me.I don't recommend anyone to play the demo or waste their money on the full game.That's my opinion.

Back