Tomodachi Life Tomodachi life funny moments

• Thread starter Tomas
  • Start date
Tomas

Tomas

Chespin lover
Towns Folk
So once one mii i made had a dream he had a string tied to his leg and the other thing tied to the plate and he was chasing it he kept saying your pretty fast for haveing no legs i was lmao also on the news there was news about a new clothes that was based off peach and it looked real funny and once I gave a boy mii girl clothes and he liked it for some reason

Reactions: Jeff The Killer
Let's see...Oh okay one time my Mii was at the restaurant with his brother (Liu) and two friends (Naruto and Sasuke). When my Mii asked what is happiness Sasuke said "Swimming in a pool of diapers" I thought it was funny.

Another time was the Quirky Questions and I asked "Who likes Bieber?" my Miis raised their hand and everyone glared at him.

And lastly I gave my Trash Food to one of my Miis and they loved it...I worry about that one:bag:

I think the funniest moment is when one miis had the hero dream......Next day I redid it with the clothes

this is from one of my miiverse posts
zlCfzSro3ZAiJCZELS

Ah yes XD Tomodachi Life is always so funny with all those weird stuff that always happen so often , I've had many funny moments but I think that I'll say one :p So I had 2 Miis ( male and female ), that were actually classmates at my school and then they actually loved each other :panda:

Thing is , they really really hate each other in real life :panda:

Reactions: Alpha Harry
Lol I just had A cat convenient.

When PBG wore a grass skirt in the spring/summer fashion show. He did not look too happy about it either... Poor PBG.

Adolf Hitler asking Chanty Binx to go out with him.

Back