Tonic Trouble

• Thread starter P2.0
  • Start date
P2.0

P2.0

BlueJ was here.
Towns Folk
Hiya peeps, P2.0 here coming atcha with another blast of the past from my childhood. It's kinda weird, but it may be something you might like. Emphasis on like. :'D And that game is Tonic Trouble for the Nintendo 64.

Not ringing any bells? Well, lemme see if I can lay down some of the ins and outs of it.
Basically, it's kinda like how Rayman's look is: No one has arms, legs, or a neck. .-. Get that image in your head. ...Got it? You sure? Ok, let's go sith the story:

It's starts off in space. Yes, space, but it's a lot more simple than grand. Ed, a janitor, is cleaning off what looks to be the kitchen, when he spots a tiny creature. ( Cue scene where he runs around like a wildman to kill it. xD )
After all that running around, he gets tired, and he bumps a can of a strange beverage. Some tonic~ :sneaky:
He takes a swig, and immediately spits it out. It's a bit too strong for him, lol. :p
The liquid falls on a hatch, and brings some screws to life, causing them to jump out. ( How? Well, it's pretty strong stuff, lol. )

The can rolls out, and falls down to Earth, and near a man named Grögh. The contents of the can spill out, and Grögh witnesses all the things being changed by the space tonic: Such as fish growing razor-sharp fangs, cute duck heads turning into beartraps, vegetables coming to life, and becoming sentient! D:
Not wasting a moment, he drinks it too, and gains a ton of power... The world ain't looking too good. .-.

Just then, Ed gets a call from someone named Agent XYZ, and he's not happy about what Ed just let drop on Earth. He orders Ed to come down there, and help get everything back to normal, all while explaining key characters who will help him, and who he needs to watch out for. Shortly after that, Ed hops in his spaceship, and flies down to save the planet.

Any questions? >:3

Reactions: Samster
Interesting! Sounds like a hidden gem! Have you ever played it before?

Reactions: P2.0
Interesting! Sounds like a hidden gem! Have you ever played it before?
I've played it a few times, yes. I, er.. kinda traded Mario Kart 64 for it when I was younger. >.<' Wasn't worth it, but the game was pretty fun. Silly at times, too. :p But before anyone books it to an online store to buy a copy, I'd recommend checking out a video to see how it is. It may sound good, but seeing is believing. :eyes:

Reactions: Samster
Back