Tony Hawk's Pro skater 1+2 coming to switch

• Thread starter Deepak
  • Start date
Deepak

Deepak

Professional procrastinator
Towns Folk
It's been officially announced that Tony Hawk's Pro skater 1+2 is coming to the nintendo switch. It's a remastered collection of the first 2 games. It got pretty good reviews on the PS4. There's no exact release date, but it's been said that it's releasing sometime in 2021. Are you excited for this game?

Reactions: phofufury
It's been officially announced that Tony Hawk's Pro skater 1+2 is coming to the nintendo switch. It's a remastered collection of the first 2 games. It got pretty good reviews on the PS4. There's no exact release date, but it's been said that it's releasing sometime in 2021. Are you excited for this game?
I havn't really played a Tony Hawk Skater game, and im not really a fan of this series either. Imo, it's an alright game, but like most sport games, why not do it irl? I bet a lot of people will like it tho, my little bro might to.

Reactions: Deepak
tony hawk aah the game that vinesause vinnybhas memmories of playing.
they are indeed a good series of games for skateboarding.
while i may not be that into sports games , i see the appeal of them.
this game is the joy of moving fast , doing tricks and the feeling of being a kid trying to show off to impress a girl who is also into the same sport.
that feeling of youth that many of us wish to bask in during these trials and tribulations of times due to covid19.
this is marvelous news for any tony hawk fan.
just because i am not into something does not mean i would fell that it is a bd game or not worth time.
the skateboarding gamesgive the feeling of freedom and exploring while doing stunts and the thrill of getting high scores and attempting diffucult tricks.
hearing tony hawk alone is nostalgia for me despite not having any playtime with those games as a kid or teen.
i look forward to watching vinesause vinnybplay the new tony hawk game on switch , i like his and vinesause joel videos.
they are funny and i like to SPEEN amd see/hear vinny SPEEN. his spins are stuck in my head.

Back