Too Cute: Pokémon

• Thread starter ErixSan
  • Start date
ErixSan

ErixSan

Somehow still top 3 poster after 3 years.
Towns Folk
No spoiler so you have too see the video.
Also, it's cute level is over 9000!

I also found a crossover joke between Pokémon and Dragon Ball on YouTube, but it was a little NSFW :D

Reactions: Moon Rain
safe_image.php

I need a break from the internet after watching this...I love the squirtles so cute :love:

I wish this was real pokemon :D Someone QUICKLY Make this game I bet it will earn lots of money ! its a must have game if it was real and created and released :D

I could actually see this as being part of a really awesome Nintendogs thing (except instead of dogs it's pokemon in it). Seriously, they could make a full-on Pokemon Amie as a legit game rather than just a side thing

Reactions: Kryce
I could actually see this as being part of a really awesome Nintendogs thing (except instead of dogs it's pokemon in it). Seriously, they could make a full-on Pokemon Amie as a legit game rather than just a side thing
yes exactly they could make a full on pokémon amie with select cute pokémon and more activities like the ones in nintendogs, this could be a huge hit !

yes exactly they could make a full on pokémon amie with select cute pokémon and more activities like the ones in nintendogs, this could be a huge hit !
Yeah, and who knows, maybe Pokemon Amie was just Nintendo attempting to gauge interest in such a game and perhaps they're already thinking of that

No spoiler so you have too see the video.
Also, it's cute level is over 9000!

I also found a crossover joke between Pokémon and Dragon Ball on YouTube, but it was a little NSFW :D

Lol... IT IS SO CUTE!!! That video is so awesome hahahahahahhaha... Narrarator: "Let's go see how the Charmander family is doing... UUHHHH UH UH UH... OHHH MYYY GAUUUDDD!" LOL.

Lol... IT IS SO CUTE!!! That video is so awesome hahahahahahhaha... Narrarator: "Let's go see how the Charmander family is doing... UUHHHH UH UH UH... OHHH MYYY GAUUUDDD!" LOL.
Haha I know right , I find the bulbasaurs family the best in the whole video the squirtle is just akward lol and the charmander family TROLOLOL funny

Back