Toonami Talk

• Thread starter Doctor Strange
  • Start date
Doctor Strange

Doctor Strange

Master of the Mystic Arts
Towns Folk
So since Toonami's schedule has been cut and Kill La Kill is coming to Toonami, what are your thoughts on it? Do you also have nostalgic memories with Toonami? Share it in the comments. Toonami tonight!

Reactions: Jeff The Killer
Toonami is the best, I remember a time it used to come on in the afternoon after school and it would show YuYu Hakasho, Rurouni Kenshin, Duel Masters, Shaman King, and many others!

My fondest memory with it was when I was little I remember running into my room tossing my backpack to the floor and I would turn my tv on watching the shows.

Also I have to admit my favorite shows on Toonami was Bobobo it was just too funny even though it really didn't have a point. And Zatch Bell was good too.

I currently love Space Dandy and Attack on Titan!

My brother and I would always watch Toonami after school and be fascinated by that DBZ action. Few years later, I'd always look forward to Naruto on Toonami, the timeslot for which I always told my mom was my "me time". When Toonami was revived, I was hype and I enjoyed that Space Dandy. After Space Dandy ended, I found Toonami dry. Constant reruns of the same anime, coupled with the very late times, turned me off. I did recently watch Kill la Kill this past Saturday, I'd like to see the dub version.

Back