3. OoT 3d
4. Oracle of Ages
5. Oracle of Seasons

1.Majoras Mask 3d
2. Link Between Worlds
3. OoT 3d
4. Oracle of Ages
5. Oracle of Seasons
I haven't played the oracle games yet so I don't kno anything about them are they worth getting?

My list changes regularly but a few are permanent regardless of change. I don't have a specific order of liking so I'll just make a bulletin.
  • Majora's Mask would definitely be my top favorite. I loved the atmosphere and the dark sense of dread the game imposed. The music was lovely although I found the bosses to be a tad lacking.
  • Skyward Sword would be my second favorite. I enjoyed the story and Link and Zelda's relationship the most. The music was pretty good, especially Zelda's Ballad. Also I never had issues with the controls and Fi is my favorite companion character.
  • Next up would be A Link Between Worlds. I loved the music, especially Hilda's theme. The minigames and side quests were enjoyable and the dungeons contained a boss that actually gave me a game over for once.
  • Following up is Wind Waker. Tetra is my favorite version Zelda and I actually enjoyed the art style really well. It caught me off guard considering how dark the story can be.
  • Last but not least, hmmm. I'm at a draw between Ocarina and Link's Awakening. I enjoyed Ocarina purely for nostalgia and the days I'd spend trying to sneak passed the guards in the Sacred Forest Meadows as Adult Link. (They used to scare me.) I loved Link's Awakening mostly because Marin is my favorite character in the series. #Marin5Smash

Last edited:
I haven't played the oracle games yet so I don't kno anything about them are they worth getting?

They're similar to Link to the Past, Link's Awakening and other top-down 2D Zelda titles, but their gimmick is that you can finish one game, and then use a password or link cable to transmit the data over to the second title and continue the story. It goes either way so it doesn't matter which you pick first. You get bonus items, plot and even a bonus final boss if you play them like this.

All in all, they're very well done Zelda games.

They're similar to Link to the Past, Link's Awakening and other top-down 2D Zelda titles, but their gimmick is that you can finish one game, and then use a password or link cable to transmit the data over to the second title and continue the story. It goes either way so it doesn't matter which you pick first. You get bonus items, plot and even a bonus final boss if you play them like this.

All in all, they're very well done Zelda games.
Good to know thanks I might look at my options

Reactions: Pandaxclone2
1. Majora’s Mask
2. Breath of the Wild
3. Ocarina of Time 3D
4. Skyward Sword
5. Twilight Princess

Mine are:

1.- Majoras Mask
2.- Wind Waker
3.- Minish Cap
4.- Ocarina of Time
5.- Breath of the Wild

I'll go from least favorite to most favorite.
5. Majora's Mask/Ocarina of Time 3D
I'm combining these two because I feel like they are similar in Gameplay and give off the same vibes. I like these games because of the dungeons, and how much they set an example for future titles in the Zelda Series.
4. Twilight Princess HD
I like this game not just because of how it makes Ocarina of Time more modern (In both difficulty scale and item choices), but it also has some very interesting cut-scenes. (Plus, this game is where Midna is originated from!)
3. Wind Waker HD
I just love how the graphics are in a cartoon-ish style, and how they deal with the "Assistant" role in this game. The King of Red Lions doesn't talk to you too much, and when he does, he's usually giving a hint or actually helpful information that would be useful to a player that's never played Zelda or Wind Waker before. This is why Wind Waker HD is my #3.
2. Breath of The Wild
Wait, what? Roxra, this is in your #2 spot? And the answer is, yes. Before you question my decision, hear me out. While I do love this game, there's some issues with it that I think should be addressed to why it's not in my #1 spot. Firstly, the game doesn't automatically give you the main four areas on your map. I understand that the mechanic in this game is exploring. It's how you find better gear to prep yourself up for the Wild. But imagine going to a random dot on your map, just to realize the main area contains a divine beast that you should tackle much later in the game! How upsetting. My second reason contains a possible spoiler. You have been warned.
After defeating Beast Ganon, we just get a cut-scene with us saving Zelda, and some credits. While that's a nice ending, we don't get any upgrades weapon wise. I have a possible solution to this. At the end of the game, we could get the sword upgrade that you get after completing the Trial of The Sword. This may defeat the purpose of the Dlc, so that would be scrapped altogether. The other stuff we got from the Dlc would be included as minor Dlc for $5 or $10, and The Trial of The Sword would just be in the game as an area that is available to you after beating the game. Think of it as another Cave of Ordeals or Den of Trials, but for Breath of The Wild. I do know this is Nintendo, so they're gonna want all the money they can get. I can see why they did this. However, I feel like this would be better in the end because then they could possibly include more content in The Champion's Ballad Dlc.
The final reason why this is in the #2 spot on my list, is because of how they handle the enemies. You can get better gear and weapons, and might feel powerful, but this will end up being incorrect, and you're pretty much the same level of the enemies still. This is because the game handles enemies in tiers, and the stronger you get, the higher the tier they go. The tiers they have in the game are: Normal Enemies, Blue Enemies, Silver Enemies, (And if playing in Master Mode), Gold Enemies. Meaning the strongest non-boss enemy in this game is a Gold Lynel iirc. I know a lot of people enjoy the gold tier, because it makes a "true" master mode, but I think double damage/double health taken away is fine enough for master mode. Gold tiers could probably be the tier that comes either after you beat the game, or in the time between the last divine beast and hyrule castle. Master Mode is again, Dlc, which probably could of been unlocked as soon as a player opens the game for the first time, without paying for Dlc, but again, this is Nintendo. I know that this isn't the traditional zelda game, and in the end i'm honestly happy with it. While I did have those complaints about the game, I still bought the dlc and have replayed the game a few times. Anyways, this is why Breath of The Wild is my #2.
1. Skyward Sword
Again, hear me out on this. Yes, the motion controls be wacky, but do the motion controls make up the whole entire game? No. I know this is an unpopular opinion, but I honestly like the motion controls. Sometimes i'm so into it, I feel like i'm in the world of Hyrule, and i'm Link, trying to save Zelda from the clutches of evil. This usually happens on two certain boss fights. On top of that, this game has my favorite sound track and story, as well as character development. This is why Skyward Sword is my #1.

Last edited:
Reactions: Marc
Back