top five strongest characters on your nohr team

• Thread starter freezebot
  • Start date
freezebot

freezebot

PineappleDoggo <3
Towns Folk
what are the top five strongest character on your nohr path I did a post like this before but if I added the nohr side to that post it would be way too long. anyway what are the top five strongest characters on your nohr path. mine are corrin, Keaton, leo, camila, and xander. corrin, Keaton and xander are complete tanks when it come to one hit kill and dodges. leo and camila just have a lot of moving space and get too many critical hits and can on hit kill final bosses.

My strongest units are (in no particular order) :
  • Corrin - she has really good weapon proficiency in all of her fields and her stats are pretty solid.
  • Effie - my strongest tank. Pair her up with someone and watch her sponge hits like they're nothing <3
  • Xander - When he's using Siegfried, he's almost unstoppable. Beast killer lance takes care of other stuff ^^
  • Leo - I've been trying to improve his sword proficiency, but his magic is not something you'd want to be up against.
  • Peri - She may not last long if she's being attacked by a group, but she's a good all-rounder.
My Elise has a one of the best magic stats in my game, but she can be OHKO'd by an enemy's attack easily.

Back