Transformers 4

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
There's a new Transformers movie and I recently learned about it :

Anyone seen it yet? What are your thoughts?

This was me during the movie, those are my thoughts

Attachments

• Soundwave Buttons.jpg
    Soundwave Buttons.jpg
    118.4 KB · Views: 7
Huh i already saw the videogame i heard it will be for almost all console like Xbox,PlayStation and Nintendo but i will be happy to watch the movie wish it look pretty same as the movie

Last edited by a moderator:
It has absolutely abyssal ratings on many movie websites, so I probably won't be seeing it anytime soon. That doesn't mean I won't watch it when it comes out on DVD/Blu-Ray. I like the action scenes of the previous movies, but their plots are really terrible and definitely do not belong in any big name movie.

I haven't seen it but I've heard there's nothing spectacular with it but the CGI. All the Transformers do is show up and fight (sort of like the other ones before it). Perhaps there should've been a better story to it.

Michael Bay ruined Transformers, he took what was a very solid franchise and decided to make a bunch of movies with giant heaps of metal destroying each other and the cities they constantly scrap around in and threw in a couple of his trademark explosions. None of the old good Transformers stuff, with likeable protagonists, good fight scenes, good fights ect. I'm most likely not going to watch this after the tragedy that was Transformers 3 (heck, 2 was bad enough after a somewhat decent 1).

Back