Transformers Rise of the Dark Spare Announced for Nintendo 3DS

• Thread starter jams3223
  • Start date
jams3223

jams3223

The Task Blanker
Towns Folk
Activision has posted some new gameplay footage for the new Transformers game, Transformers: Rise Of The Dark Spark.
The trailer will show two worlds collide.
TransformersRiseOfTheDarkSparkImage.jpg
You can check out the exclusive new trailer for Transformers: Rise of the Dark Spark available June 24th for Nintendo 3DS, also Wii U, Xbox One, Xbox 360, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, PC.
war-for-cybertron-optimus-790x444.jpg
Do you plan to buy this great game????

I will, but most likely on PS3. I was quite a fan of the Fall of Cybertron game, and this looks similar in style. Far better than the movie games, at any rate.

Yeah me it's for xbox 360 i am in the mooood for it

I'm not such a fan of games like these, mostly games games that are on all platforms on release date, doesn't fall much into my liking. I like the Transformers movie, but not the games, I think the're horrible. :bag: :sorry:

I think the movie and games are horrible. In fact, when I saw this post I though, "Oh God, no, no," except it was in all caps and the no's were drawn out. :p

If the publisher wouldn't release it on every platform, I'd think that they actually put an effort into it.

I like Transformers, but prefer old animation, than latest movies. As for game, really hate such multi-platform trailers, just because you can't say from which platform footage you see. It's not from 3DS for sure.

Agree with Spinnerweb, low chance that game released on all platforms will be good.

Reactions: 18
New information has been released for the 3DS VERSION:
transformers_3ds_01.jpg
transformers_3ds_02.jpg

transformers_3ds_03.jpg
  • ITurn-based combat
  • One of your units goes toe-to-toe with an opponent
  • 3 rounds to do as much damage as possible before the round ends
  • If you’re successful and deplete your opponent’s health, they will be removed from the map
  • All Transformers can have up to 7 attacks to choose from each turn
  • Each attack has a meter that must be charged up before using it
  • With every round that goes by, that meter will fill up by one
  • Choosing the right time to use the move is essential, especially with those that require high charging level
  • Otherwise you could end up using a move that would have been more effective later
  • Gain two extra charging points by successfully block an enemy attack
  • In the campaign, you’ll alternate between the Autobots and Decepticons
  • Each Transformer has its own moveset and Super Move based on their personality
  • Ex: Optimus Prime’s Vanguard is able to pull the enemy’s attention to himself in order to give other units time to heal or move to a safer location
  • With each mission, you have a set amount of Energon that each unit can take to activate their Super Move
  • The team looked at “most of the major games” in the strategy RPG genre on the market, especially on the 3DS, while developing the game
  • They also want it to be a game that can be enjoyed by people that don’t normally play strategy RPGs
  • 2D sprites on the map
  • In battles, you’ll see the Transformers in full 3D
  • All of the Transformers have textures applied in the game
I'll come out honestly and say I dislike it :sorry:

If I get it, I would most likely get it for Wii U. The image looks good, but would most likely wait and see what people think of this game.

The image looks alright, but the game looks terrible based off a gameplay video I just saw. Just like any other game based off a movie, Transformers :RotDS is just another piece of junk that no one wants to play. Sorry for the strong language, but I get a bit angry when such big developers blow off a game and then put it up for sale just to make a couple quick bucks (probably off some kids who love the movies and want to play a game with Transformers).

The only reason I would get interested in this game would be the 3DS one, this is due it's a SRPG, and I love strategy games...
But I suppose I would prefer to play Project X Zone or Fire Emblem again instead.

I think the movie and games are horrible. In fact, when I saw this post I though, "Oh God, no, no," except it was in all caps and the no's were drawn out. :p

If the publisher wouldn't release it on every platform, I'd think that they actually put an effort into it.

I liked the first movie, but yeah, they're really bad. There's a big Michael Bay effect that just make them pretty bad and illogical >.>

Back