Resident Evil trolling in the mercenaries 3d online

• Thread starter Kadaj
  • Start date
Kadaj

Kadaj

The Masochistic Hardcore Player XP
Towns Folk
i dont know how popular this game was but i personally enjoy quite a lot, has awesome characters with good alternate costumes and the stages are also nice. while i do like this and revelations on 3ds (some of my top 3ds picks), there was a problem i ran into online a while back where i ran into someone who was playing as wesker's uroboros and went in the stage with me spamming rockets on my character, and this really ticked me off after some time to the point i quit going online with random matchups (or id search a room instead to help filter out the trolls here), and i even remember quitting before because this made it impossible to accomplish anything mid level. the weirdest thing about this was it was always someone using uroboros wesker with a bunch of asterisks on their username (might be censored idk) no matter what, i began wondering if it was some weird bug but since it happened multiple times i decided someone was just being a jerk and trolling people. did anyone else run into this while playing?

Yea I have this game and I used to play it a lot back in 2013 during the summer and this happened to me to me when I used to play online with Wesker and Krauser online co-op players and I used to hate how they used to throw rocket launchers at me it was so annoying :punch::cool:. I remember this one time I was playing a mission and this one guy that was Wesker Orbuso was spamming rocket launchers and the enemies in the stage where after me to and I was like “What the heck where do I go” and the mest up thing was that he ended up killing me and throwing rocket launchers even though I died I swear man he was so rude and cruel:(.

Reactions: Kadaj
Yea I have this game and I used to play it a lot back in 2013 during the summer and this happened to me to me when I used to play online with Wesker and Krauser online co-op players and I used to hate how they used to throw rocket launchers at me it was so annoying :punch::cool:. I remember this one time I was playing a mission and this one guy that was Wesker Orbuso was spamming rocket launchers and the enemies in the stage where after me to and I was like “What the heck where do I go” and the mest up thing was that he ended up killing me and throwing rocket launchers even though I died I swear man he was so rude and cruel:(.
yeah i know, anyone who can take this without rage quitting even once has to have a lot of tolerance for this kind of garbage xP the first time this happened to me omg i was so frikkin mad i couldnt even do solos and went to play something else. my biggest question here is why though? i mean, this is just dumb and a waste of time. we're not in mario maker where creating a massive and/or ultra troll is gonna get our 'work' highlighted because no one can beat it or people dont want to waste time and lives trying to finish it, so whats there to gain from this most of all? Thats where im confused

yeah i know, anyone who can take this without rage quitting even once has to have a lot of tolerance for this kind of garbage xP the first time this happened to me omg i was so frikkin mad i couldnt even do solos and went to play something else. my biggest question here is why though? i mean, this is just dumb and a waste of time. we're not in mario maker where creating a massive and/or ultra troll is gonna get our 'work' highlighted because no one can beat it or people dont want to waste time and lives trying to finish it, so whats there to gain from this most of all? Thats where im confused
I know right and the good thing is that the game died a long time ago so those trollers are long gone

Reactions: Kadaj
Back