Votes: 0 0.0%
  • This is just plain stupid!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
ZeroBlast

ZeroBlast

The Swordsman
Towns Folk
I am making this for no reason in particular. What you have to do is try to read the sentence above you and post what it says. Then make a sentence yourself and have the next person try to read it. (Ex:Ineedmyfriedchicken.)

Alrighttellmeifyoucanreadthisandbythewayidonotreallyknowwhyidecidedtomakethisiguessimadeitjusttogivepeoplesomethingtodo.

Last edited:
Alright tell me if you can read this and by the way I do not really know why I decided to make this I guess I made it just to give people something to do.

Alright tell me if you can read this and by the way I do not really know why I decided to make this I guess I made it just to give people something to do.
Correct now you make a sentence.

Hotcrossbunshotcrossbunsoneapennytwoapennythreeapennyhotcrossbunshotcrossbuns

isn't that the hot cross buns song, and do i actualy have to translate it?
anyways,
Hot cross buns hot cross buns one a penny two a penny three a penny hot cross buns hot cross buns

isn't that the hot cross buns song, and do i actualy have to translate it?
anyways,
Hot cross buns hot cross buns one a penny two a penny three a penny hot cross buns hot cross buns
GlaliehasrefrigirateAurorushasrefrigirateAmorushasrefrigiratenootherpokemonhasrefrigirateteemosucks

Glalie has refrigirate Auro rush as refrigirate Amorus has refrigirate noother pokemon has refrigirate teem o sucks

Back