Turnabout Reclaimed DLC (PRICE + DATE)

• Thread starter ErixSan
  • Start date
ErixSan

ErixSan

Somehow still top 3 poster after 3 years.
Towns Folk
Thanks to the twitter account of the game, the first DLC chapter has a date and a price:

@aceattorneygame
"Turnabout Reclaimed" is the brand new episode coming to #AADD, available to purchase on 21st Nov for €4.99 / $5.99 / £3.99.

Actually it isn't too expensive for being a complete chapter, but if it's a chapter already in the game... :punch:

Thanks to the twitter account of the game, the first DLC chapter has a date and a price:

@aceattorneygame
"Turnabout Reclaimed" is the brand new episode coming to #AADD, available to purchase on 21st Nov for €4.99 / $5.99 / £3.99.

Actually it isn't too expensive for being a complete chapter, but if it's a chapter already in the game... :punch:
Yeah, that is definitely a lot cheaper.....I think I'm going to look forward to that DLC to be honest haha

@aceattorneygame

What do you mean by a chapter already in the game? This is meant to be an add-on chapter right? Or is it an add on to an existing chapter?

What do you mean by a chapter already in the game? This is meant to be an add-on chapter right? Or is it an add on to an existing chapter?

I mean an extra chapter, but the data of the chapter isn't on the DLC, is already on the game (locked content)

I mean an extra chapter, but the data of the chapter isn't on the DLC, is already on the game (locked content)
Ah, so which did it turn out to be? If it's just locked content I won't buy it out of principle. Besides considering it's a digital game only, it's even more annoying due to the fact that it's taking up space on my SD card with content I can't access.

Ah, so which did it turn out to be? If it's just locked content I won't buy it out of principle. Besides considering it's a digital game only, it's even more annoying due to the fact that it's taking up space on my SD card with content I can't access.

Or worst, you're paying for something you payed if it's on the game...

Or worst, you're paying for something you payed if it's on the game...
Well that's insinuated, I meant in being a digital title it becomes even worse because of the aforementioned reasons. Obviously I already bought it and should have it regardless.

Well that's insinuated, I meant in being a digital title it becomes even worse because of the aforementioned reasons. Obviously I already bought it and should have it regardless.

Well, I will buy it too anyways (I have 6 bucks left in my eshop balance) so :D

That's one way of looking at it. Another is that you could think of it as the content is already there and you don't have to waste additional space to purchase it haha

That's one way of looking at it. Another is that you could think of it as the content is already there and you don't have to waste additional space to purchase it haha

But you're actually wasting space if you don't buy the DLC

But you're actually wasting space if you don't buy the DLC
Yeah, ik. But like I said: perspective. You could view it as a waste of space if you don't buy the DLC if you want....although tbh, how much space WOULD the DLC probably have taken up?

Yeah, ik. But like I said: perspective. You could view it as a waste of space if you don't buy the DLC if you want....although tbh, how much space WOULD the DLC probably have taken up?
Like every other PW game the main game is 5 chapters (Each VERY long and not really much of difference in length between chapters ) and this one adds a sixth chapter so about a sixth of the data size. Obviously that's assuming all of the data is pertaining to gameplay, either way a fair chunk of the data.

Some of them has videos so I can't know exactly...
200 blocks minimum?

Like every other PW game the main game is 5 chapters (Each VERY long and not really much of difference in length between chapters ) and this one adds a sixth chapter so about a sixth of the data size. Obviously that's assuming all of the data is pertaining to gameplay, either way a fair chunk of the data.
It probably doesn't take up 1/6 of the data, as the DLC will have a lot of it drawing from the main methods and all declared for the earlier parts probably. I mean, yeah, there are some videos in there but since it has a bunch of the sprites and all from the earlier cases it'd probably be less than 1/6
Some of them has videos so I can't know exactly...
200 blocks minimum?
I guess that makes sense given the whole thing is like 4658 blocks.

Back