[Tutorial] How to win a lot of coins...

• Thread starter ErixSan
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
ErixSan

ErixSan

Somehow still top 3 poster after 3 years.
Towns Folk
KEEP POSTING!
trollface.jpg
Note: This is the Fun&Games forum... This is a joke. This isn't spam.

Reactions: Kyubey, jandkas and Kaynil
OR IF YOU'RE REALLY DESPERATE...
BEG!
trollface.jpg

* gets banned by @Marc *

:p

Reactions: Kyubey and Kaynil
trollface.jpg

Or hold an Auction.

Or just challenge another user in a game for play coins :p

Or ask politely

Yeah, but when it's your turn to hand Play Coins over because you lost, say, "Oh, I thought you were kidding about the Play Coins. I didn't take that seriously, so...." :p

Yeah, but when it's your turn to hand Play Coins over because you lost, say, "Oh, I thought you were kidding about the Play Coins. I didn't take that seriously, so...." :p

That's why its important to create an official "Challenge" thread if you plan to play with another user for Play Coins :p

That's why its important to create an official "Challenge" thread if you plan to play with another user for Play Coins :p
Actually, if you make an official challenge thread, who actually enforces it?

Actually, if you make an official challenge thread, who actually enforces it?

Hopefully, no one will have to. But if a member refuses to pay the Play Coins due, I guess the staff would have to get involved.

Hopefully, no one will have to. But if a member refuses to pay the Play Coins due, I guess the staff would have to get involved.

Also, forum's inflation.

KEEP POSTING!
trollface.jpg
Note: This is the Fun&Games forum... This is a joke. This isn't spam.
That sure did help me a lot Erixsan u sure helped a lot of users on how to get lots of play coins by saying just keep on posting you should add get motivated too lol to do so.

That sure did help me a lot Erixsan u sure helped a lot of users on how to get lots of play coins by saying just keep on posting you should add get motivated too lol to do so.

Note: Fun&Games forum :D

Reactions: Marc
How you do dat!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back