Two Man Team Stories

• Thread starter Furno
  • Start date
Furno

Furno

Realest Of The Realest
Banned User
So me and my friend two man most of the time, sometimes I have problems playing with others without him, this probably is a red flag but oh well, we are a pretty good two man team I like to think but obviously we aren't championship level. That has nothing to do with what this post is about but it is the reason I am making this post. I want to know some of your stories good or bad with two man teams you have been in.

I'm not good at telling stories, sorry. So I was sitting in a Seregios Lv100 or so GQ room for a while (If you have tried farming for specific relics you know the drill XD) and this guy joined named Stoney, it was thirty minutes of people joining and leaving and since he didn't leave I started the quest asap. Now I know Seregios is pretty easy but we got a trip flinch chain for the majority of the hunt, needless to say it was pretty fun. This was a horrible story because I can't tell stories.

Me and one of my friends I met on Monster Hunters were battling Gogmazios for the very first time. I had pretty basic G-rank equipment, and my favorite Charge Blade. My friend was using insect glaive, and the plan was for me to keep attacking it's feet and tail, while my friend would focus on mounting while I built up my special. We started the fight, and almost Immediately things went super wrong. As planned, I dove for its legs, and attacked. My friend leaped off the highest wall and brought his blade down on gogmazios, but apparently gog had other ideas. As my friend hit the ground running, gog swiped his tail and in one mega hit, both of us went flying. We slammed into the ground, and got back up. Over a fourth 0f our health was taken out. We didn't exactly have time to chat, because gog went on the offense. He stomped his way over to us, and we ran in different directions. After about 5 minutes, we had chopped of his tail, and severed his horn, but at the cost of one of our lives. Gog wasn't exactly happy about that. We met up on the wall, and loaded the cannon. When it was about half full, gog stomped his way to the battlegrounds wall, and opened his mouth. His throat and chest glew red, and we didn't know what was about to happen until to late. Gog opened his mouth wide, and a beam of fire slammed into the ground right in front of us. For a scary second, nothing happened. I was just about to think, That's it?, When the entire are exploded, killing both of us. It was a pretty bad battle, and Gog got the last laugh.

Back