Two new Kirby Games confirmed for 3DS

• Thread starter ErixSan
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
ErixSan

ErixSan

Somehow still top 3 poster after 3 years.
Towns Folk
They're Kirby Fighters Z and DeDeDe’s Drum Dash Z, and yes, they're based in the minigames of Kirby Triple Deluxe...

Both will cost 750 yen, so if they bring both games here, it would cost $8 each.

Reactions: Houari98Houari
I loved kirby fighters on Triple Deluxe! I hope I can get just that game, and hopefully it will have more abilities.

I loved kirby fighters on Triple Deluxe! I hope I can get just that game, and hopefully it will have more abilities.

For the moment, it looks like it's more balanced, have more objects and stages...
It still don't have online, quite logic considering Super Smash Bros will be out in September 16th in Japan...

I can't really read japanese, but it seems like there are only 10 abilities in Kirby Fighters Z ( 0:15 of the first video ). But I guess it said something like'' you can get two more extra abilites if you've play kirby triple deluxe.'' Just wait for eng. version.:)

What? No online play for a game that might as well be online since that it for the game? If it was an online game then everyone would want it but if there's not then why make it? (unless that's DLC). Both games look entertaining and I like how Dedede can wear his mask from KSSU.

Super Smash Kirbys! What...
DeDeDe's Bounce Adventure! What....

Alright, for real. Both games look amazing. It's entertaining, and has some action in it. I like that. I don't like DeDeDe's Drum Dash Z as much though, cause I watched the whole video, and saw bouncing, getting high scores, clapping coins, obtaining masks, etc. I really don't want to spend my time making a duck clap coins in mid-air. Although, it is fun looking, it just doesn't catch my attention as Kirby Fighters Z did. Kirby Fighters Z is really fun looking. I like the abilities, the fighting, the objects, etc. I would get it, if it has online play. Although, stated above, it might not have it, even though the game looks like it can have it (fighting against others, etc.). Anyways, both games look pretty good. I might get the games eventually, but I need to see more of the gameplay, until I decide.

Sorry to let you down, but the Japanese version has no online, so there's not a high chance of it having online in the west.

Sorry to let you down, but the Japanese version has no online, so there's not a high chance of it having online in the west.
Don't worry, you aren't letting me down >.<

It still don't have online, quite logic considering Super Smash Bros will be out in September 16th in Japan...

Still, there is no localization announced yet T_T

So, they'll be released separately ? That was why these game were separated in the Japanese Miiverse (Yes, I do go sometimes on the Japan Miiverse to gather screenshots and info on games released only in Japan, or Persona Q).

But I wonder why Nintendo is taking so much time to localize these games, especially when you know how fast Nintendo tend to localize lately.

I'm glad there are some more Kirby themed titles coming to the west although they're more like a bundle of mini-games than anything else. It would be fun for a Kirby fan while something that's more of a platformer would appeal to a person like me (I'm not a Kirby fan)

The first video,Kirby fighters Z looks a lot like super smash bros... Expect all Kirby's!!!!! That sounds like it would be like the best game ever! ;D the other one doesn't look quite as good, but still, not terrible

Tbh Drum Dash is much more fun.

And it seems that these are now out in North America! I don't even have the main game though so i'm gonna wait until I get that first.

Kirby Fighters Z is like a Only Kirby version of Super Smash Bros and i think that it will be better than the Dedede Dash Drum game. Im tottaly getting it!

Prefer the ,kirby fighters deluxe than the dedede dash drum game.. Like those that a bit more like fighting .kirby now had release more of their variety of game for kirby from the sales of kirby 3d ..dont remeber its name at all..

The games were mini games on Kirby Triple Deluxe and it got so good that they just had to make the mini games full games.The games are a reasonable price and is a must play for any Kirby fan to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back