Two Princesses - The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
Today, Nintendo revealed a new The Legend of Zelda trailer on its official YouTube channel :

It shows off some gameplay, a new villain, two worlds (Hyrule and Lorule), and two princesses (Zelda and Hilda), :eek:

What are your thoughts?

I think that game is longer than I though...
Who is Hilda anyways?

Edit: Lorule... What a bad name! :D

Hilda is the princess of the Lorule world, ;)

:panda:

New character, uh? :headphone:

Well, this game is between "A Link to the Past" and "Oracles of Seasons / Oracles of Ages...
That would be interesting to see how the new world (Lorule :vomit:) works with Hyrule.

So, if there are two princesses and two worlds...does it mean we'll also have Two different Links or just one Link enjoying the company of both princesses? :hug:

So, if there are two princesses and two worlds...does it mean we'll also have Two different Links or just one Link enjoying the company of both princesses? :hug:

Two girls, one link :D

Reactions: Onett and dilawer
Sorta seems like the Framer(idk either) is not the true bad guy of the game and he is working for someone else. Anyways seems like an interesting storyline but I can't wait for this game.

lol Lorule. Anyways the game is looking awesome.

Edit: Lorule... What a bad name! :D
lol Lorule. Anyways the game is looking awesome.
lol. I think "Lorule" is a cool name since the original world is Hyrule. High and low, :sneaky:

I'd just be normal if it was some random name, :writing:

lol. I think "Lorule" is a cool name since the original world is Hyrule. High and low, :sneaky:

I'd just be normal if it was some random name, :writing:

Yeah, that's a interesting way to view it...

Well, I will back to Perule

Hilda. Funny name. Guess Zelda's got competition now. Look out for Legend of Hilda :p
OK, this just makes me sad. Poor Zelda.

Hilda. Funny name. Guess Zelda's got competition now. Look out for Legend of Hilda :p
OK, this just makes me sad. Poor Zelda.

NO NO NO

Well, now I remember, there will be Majora's Mask info in this game :eek:

just a mask in the item shop so far for MM info.

The game looks awesome !!!!

Back