Two Questions about the next Mario & Sonic game.

• Thread starter SamKitsune
  • Start date
SamKitsune

SamKitsune

An Unknown Enity
Towns Folk
1) Is it only a 3DS exclusive? After I seen the promo from last E3, it mentioned it's for both thw Wii U and 3DS. Do they decided that potable is better just because it sells well?

2) Will she be in this game? You know who I'm referring to. I checked the the screenshots and video, and despite that I see Chao, there is no sign of her. Sticks is in this game . . . which led me to believe that Sega has finally gave up and abandon her . . . is she really replaceable? I wish not to happen! She a lot better than that! I know that! I guess it's fine . . . I wil rot with her . . . we are destined to disappear . . .

I see that places like Target have a Wii U version of the game listed, but no actual cover art; just the game's logo.

Was she not in any of the other games? If so, that's quite surprising to me. I have a feeling she'll be in, anyway. They can't have the Deadly Six yet no Cream lol. :p

1. They're for both versions, thats what they said in the Direct.
  2. I dunno, haven't really kept up much with it.

To answer the questions you've put up there:
  1. Yes,the game will be present on both the 3DS and the Wii U.The Wii U version was confirmed to be released on June 24th for the american region. :thumbsup:
  2. At least in the 3DS version of the game,Cream does appear to be playable this time around,although only as an exclusive character to Beach Volleyball.I managed to stumble myself across a video that pretty much shows the whole roster of the 3DS version(with footage from the early Japanese release),and she is amomgst one of the Sonic newcomers introduced there:
(She appears around the 1:13 timemark of the video. Oh,and spoilers,because most of the newcomers here are supposed to be unlockable within the game's context :p)

Back