Uh so I've never been to the beach before..

• Thread starter Squibby
  • Start date
Squibby

Squibby

☆ Best Hydra Main ☆
Towns Folk
How is it? I wanna go sometime, my mom bought me a swimsuit, but never went.

Imagine a swimming pool with waves. As you go further, it gets deeper. When you come out, the entire area is covered in sand.

The water is salty so you shouldn't drink it otherwise you'll feel thirsty.

You can build sand castles in the sand or bury a friend in sand. Sometimes the waves are big enough for you to surf but it depends on the beach you go to. It's also very breezy/windy and you'll likely see some coconut trees.

Reactions: Samster
Imagine a swimming pool with waves. As you go further, it gets deeper. When you come out, the entire area is covered in sand.

The water is salty so you shouldn't drink it otherwise you'll feel thirsty.

You can build sand castles in the sand or bury a friend in sand. Sometimes the waves are big enough for you to surf but it depends on the beach you go to. It's also very breezy/windy and you'll likely see some coconut trees.

One time I was watching "So You Think You'd Survive" and someone buried their self in the sand to keep cool but what ended up happening is that something triggered the sand above him to drop him underground and he was there for 15 minutes I think. He survived, luckily.

Don't mind me, I'm just seeing what people who've been to the beach have to say. :p

...I've never been, either. So I'ma try to benefit from this too, lol.

Reactions: Samster, Mikaya and Duster
Oh, the beach is awesome! Usually, if you’re at a real beach, you’ll see some palm trees here and there, and sand everywhere. If you decide to go in the water, do not drink it. You don’t know how many times I swallowed a face full of sea water. It’s super salty, and you’ll be SUPER thirsty until you drink at least two bottle of water. You can also play volleyball, build sand castles, or bury your friends if you feel like it. :p

The beach overall is awesome, but only if you’re at a good one. Be careful which one you go to, as a lot of them are kinda trashy. If you ever go, I hope you have a great time! ^^

I live on an Island, so I live on a beach technically.
The biggest thing for me is the relaxation and soothing sun on me. However, the biggest downfall is the little sand bugs that are everywhere. If you aren't a fan of insects, even tiny ones, it might not be relaxing.

I live on an Island, so I live on a beach technically.
The biggest thing for me is the relaxation and soothing sun on me. However, the biggest downfall is the little sand bugs that are everywhere. If you aren't a fan of insects, even tiny ones, it might not be relaxing.
Oh my goodness I would not be able to relax ever with bugs everywhere!

Back