UK to Release A Wii U Mario Mega Bundle

• Thread starter Reece
  • Start date
R

Reece

In early October Nintendo UK launched its own online store, it seems the website is keen to lead the line in terms of driving Wii U sales this Holiday season, unveiling a Mario Mega Bundle.

For £299.99 the bundle includes the following:

• A Wii U Premium 32GB system, bundled with New Super Mario Bros. U and New Super Luigi U on a single disc.
  • A disc copy of Super Mario 3D World
  • A Mario Wii RemotePlus
  • A Mario hat
A standard bundle (such as the duel Mario Wii U Premium set) typically costs £249.99 in the UK, though some retailers are running promotions — for an extra £50 this pack offers Super Mario 3D World, the red Mario Remote (which costs around £40) and the hat.

You can check out the offer here; it's UK only.

So UK users do you find this offer a really good one, or is it a bust, let me know what you think?

Nintendo fans who reside in the United States are you angry that this Mega Bundle is only available in the U.K?

original.jpg

In early October Nintendo UK launched its own online store, it seems the website is keen to lead the line in terms of driving Wii U sales this Holiday season, unveiling a Mario Mega Bundle.

• A Wii U Premium 32GB system, bundled with New Super Mario Bros. U and New Super Luigi U on a single disc.
  • A Mario Wii RemotePlus
  • A Mario hat
A standard bundle (such as the duel Mario Wii U Premium set) typically costs £249.99 in the UK, though some retailers are running promotions — for an extra £50 this pack offers Super Mario 3D World, the red Mario Remote (which costs around £40) and the hat.

So UK users do you find this offer a really good one, or is it a bust, let me know what you think?

Nintendo fans who reside in the United States are you angry that this Mega Bundle is only available in the U.K?

original.jpg
Lol who would buy this ? It costs 300£ that it a lot of money xD unless your a Mario fan I understand Lol :)

a bundle fit for mario geeks.

Reactions: JunZhi
I must say that there are a lot of Mario geeks in the world , I'm just only a Mario fan not a Mario geek lol :) I can't argue with that fact lol :)

• A Mario Wii RemotePlus
  • A Mario hat

original.jpg
I don't live in the UK but that seems like a pretty good deal. Lately it seems Nintendo of Europe has been giving all the great deals....no me gusta nada :rage: It's really annoying

xD, it is really, but I think its a good bundle deal.
I don't live in the UK but that seems like a pretty good deal. Lately it seems Nintendo of Europe has been giving all the great deals....no me gusta nada :rage: It's really annoying
Yeah, they have been gaining all the better deals lately, I felt sorry for the Europe users before but I don't now, I hope that Nintendo of America comes out with some good deals soon, (I hope Reggie is reading this)

Yeah, they have been gaining all the better deals lately, I felt sorry for the Europe users before but I don't now, I hope that Nintendo of America comes out with some good deals soon, (I hope Reggie is reading this)
Yeah, because Reggie totally will be reading these threads in his free time, let alone 3DSPedia All sarcasm aside though, yeah hopefully Nintendo of America gives some awesome deals soon

That's a big bundle. Perfect for European people who love Mario and don't have a Wii U. That hat with the controller fits really well..

That's a big bundle. Perfect for European people who love Mario and don't have a Wii U. That hat with the controller fits really well..
Yeah, the Mario Hat will definitely make a lot of Mario fans want to get this bundle! :p European people got lucky big time this time around

Yeah, the Mario Hat will definitely make a lot of Mario fans want to get this bundle! :p European people got lucky big time this time around
If I were living somewhere in Europe, I would have bought this bundle, I think its a great deal, I would also be playing most of my Mario games with my awesome Red Hat :woot:

Reactions: Chaox
If I were living somewhere in Europe, I would have bought this bundle, I think its a great deal, I would also be playing most of my Mario games with my awesome Red Hat :woot:
Not to mention the awesome Red Hat is probably really awesome for Mario cosplay (because we all know videogame geeks love to cosplay their favorite games :p)

Reactions: Reece
I would be like: "itsa me! Mario! I would love to wear it while playing a Mario game while using the Mario controller!

Reactions: ShinyLatios

All of Europe does not use British Pounds you know, France uses Euros along with most of the countries, Switzerland uses the swiss franc (suisse franc) (schweiz franc).

xD, it is really, but I think its a good bundle deal.

Better deals? Sorry but I just googled it and this is the price in USD

299 British Pound Sterling equals
494.31 US Dollar

All of Europe does not use British Pounds you know, France uses Euros along with most of the countries, Switzerland uses the swiss franc (suisse franc) (schweiz franc).
Um, I'm pretty sure it's possible to buy this bundle with Euros, not just British Pounds. So I'm kinda confused why you brought that fact up?
Better deals? Sorry but I just googled it and this is the price in USD

299 British Pound Sterling equals
494.31 US Dollar
Yes, it is kind of a rip-off if you look at it from that point of view. But I read somewhere on a Gamefaqs thread that the bundle in itself can save about 10 euros I think.

Back