Ultra S/M Ultra Sun and Moon leaked (Warning!)

• Thread starter Floral
  • Start date
Floral

Floral

Competitive Game Aficionado
Towns Folk
i do not condone piracy, please bear this in mind, this thread is simply a warning/heads up.

With that out of the way...

Ultra Moon has been leaked online, and the .cia file is available for download. This is a warning to all who wish to avoid spoilers to avoid the internet and forums like 4chan.

Or, you can be a little more devious and play it early. DO NOT ASK ME HOW TO DO THIS. I DO NOT SUPPORT PIRACY, AND THIS CAN PUT YOUR SYSTEM AT RISK.

So yeah, just a little heads up.
Have a good one, guys.

Reactions: 28142
That font is not dark theme friendly... e.e

And TBH this kind of leak is to be expected. Sun and Moon both got leaked days before their launch proper so it makes sense that someone with a review copy or similar would've done the same this time. If anything though I'm sure this will inform the uninformed that this stuff does happen, especially with popular franchises such as Pokemon.

Can't they wait?! These people are so impatient! :mad:

Can't they wait?! These people are so impatient! :mad:

It's not that. Somebody decided to put it up for whatever reason. Perhaps to stir the proverbial pot or for giggles. Of course everybody wants it, that's to be expected for an announced game. You might as well be telling anyone who's ever been hyped for an upcoming game to not be.

It's not that. Somebody decided to put it up for whatever reason. Perhaps to stir the proverbial pot or for giggles. Of course everybody wants it, that's to be expected for an announced game. You might as well be telling anyone who's ever been hyped for an upcoming game to not be.
If anything, people get what they want but early. Pretty solid chance that anyone who didn't appropriately plan for the inevitable banwave will be screwed and will regret their decision, though.

Reactions: Pandaxclone2
If anything, people get what they want but early. Pretty solid chance that anyone who didn't appropriately plan for the inevitable banwave will be screwed and will regret their decision, though.

If there's anyone in this day and age who will fall for the same trick twice and not even try to prepare their 3DS in the event of such a trap being set, they kind of deserve it. You'd have to know how to run a ripped game on a 3DS in the first place so lack of knowledge on the subject is no excuse. :p

If there's anyone in this day and age who will fall for the same trick twice and not even try to prepare their 3DS in the event of such a trap being set, they kind of deserve it. You'd have to know how to run a ripped game on a 3DS in the first place so lack of knowledge on the subject is no excuse. :p
Yup lol, it would suck if review copies got banned again too. :( I remember a friend got a review copy and he got banned despite having an official code.

Back